18

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

I looked at Alonzo patiently waiting on his answer.

"I mean its ight or whatever, it ain't mind blowing like yo ass was hyping it up" He smirked as he ate another hot cheetos covered pickle.

"Yea yea yea whatever, you know my snake good as fuck, cause if it wasn't then yo ass puldn't be eating some more" i told him and i ate one myself.

He smacked his lips but laughed with me. "So how was ya birthday mamas?" He asked eating a gummy bear as he looked over at me waiting for me to say something.

I Smiled thinking about my bday weekend and then i thought about what Kamari got me for my birthday.

**Flashback**

I sighed and flopped on the bed ready to take my ass to sleep.

"Nah here, Got you yo birthday gift, Don't be ungrateful either you brat" Kamari chuckled as he pulled out an envelope with my name in cursive on the front.

"Kamari what this is?" i asked him a bit confused as i examined the envelope some more.

"Mmcht, yo a ss won't know until you open it dummy" he said in a "duh" tone making me roll my eyes cause why the fuck i gotta be the dummy.

When clearly its his ass.

I shook the envelope like it was a present knowing damn well i wasn't gone hear shit.

"Now why tf yo ass just do some dumb shit like that Renee" he mugged me with his arms crossed as he stood in from of me while i sat at the edge of the bed.

I couldn't help but laugh cause that really was some dumb shit, i think Lorenzo's dumbness is rubbing off on me and ion like that.

I looked up at him skeptical as i slowly ripped open the envelope.

I was disappointed when i didn't see it was money, but my disappointment soon turned it to excitement.

I pulled out the folded piece paper as i read it. It was the layout and design for my half of the building and I've gotta say that i was in love with the plans.

The way everything looked from the colors on the wall to the furniture and light fixture. I quickly looked up at Kamari's smiling face and looked back at the paper.