19

5K YALL!!!!!!!? Lol thank you all so much literally can't thank yall enough showing my book some love🥲❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

**Sorry for any mistakes**

~Sariyah Moore~

*mature content*

"Fuck" i breathlessly said as Alonzo was literally going to pound town on my coochie right now.

(A/N: love me some sexy red)

"Shit so fat, fuck" Alzono moaned in my ear turning me on more and more, loved when a nigga wasn't shy to moan. Missionary was hitting different from right now, after a little over 2 months me and Alonzo was certified fuck buddies.

The dick was too goodt to let go.

Literally a bitch was SPRUNG, had me acting crazy for a hot second til i brought myself back to reality.

At first we was still vibing and shit, but after a while it really came down to fucking and only that. He was deadass about it being just straight fuck buddies, and i mean i wasn't compalining because i was still talking to Keyshawn on the side which ill get into later.

But all in all it was a mutual thing and the dick was GOOOOOOD, so i can't complain.

Nobody knows us about at all not even my sister.

"Shit, take some out" i moaned trying to move away.

"Hell nawl, shut allat shit up. You wanted this dick mamas so take all of it" he groaned out in pleasure as he pace went faster pounding into me, nothing but the sound of our skin slapping against each other.

This nigga and his dick was gone be the death of me.

I pulled him against my chest as he pounded into to me relentlessly as my nails dug into his back feeling the wave of pleasure surge throughout my body, cumming all on his dick.

I could tell he was getting ready to cum as well so i lightly pushed him off, "Get up and lay down" i whispered in his ear.

"Mmmhm whatchu trynna do" he asked licking his lips doing as he was told and laid on his back looking at me. Without warning i wrapped my lips around his dick and started sucking his dick like it was my last supper.

(A/N: that shit is too funny to me lmaooooo)

After one more stroke his hot seed was spilling down throat and out my mouth.

Fill her up, or whatever that saying is hehe..

"Fuck Riyah yo ass be making a nigga wanna wife yo ass up and make sure not another nigga get this type of treatment cause goddamn" Alonzo said with a shakey breath smirking down at me.