Chapter 49: End of the Battle

"Master, we have to stop them before they succeed in creating a stable black hole. Because if they do succeed in creating one, then not just this island country but the entire planet could be completely destroyed by it once it gains enough mass and energy." Zoya warned Rudeus like the loyal and dependable AI she was.

But what Rudeus was thinking was how would he possibly destroy a black hole even though it was a newly made one.

In normal world science, a black hole could never be destroyed no matter what but according to comics physics black holes can be destroyed if someone applies enough opposite force on it.

But that in itself would be impossible since there were very few people with that level of power or energy which could obliterate a black hole.

'Wait, did Zoya just say that the black hole was still not stable yet?' Rudeus suddenly thought.

"Hey Zoya, what do you mean by the statement the black hole is not stable yet?" He asked Zoya confusedly.

"Well right now, the singularity that Magneto is trying to create isn't self-sustainable. It isn't nearly as stable as a real natural black hole. The only reason it isn't collapsing on itself is due to the power that Magneto is constantly using to maintain it. Otherwise, the black hole would have destroyed itself due to the imbalance of mass and energy in it." Zoya informed him.

"So, if there is no Magneto, then there will be no more energy to maintain that singularity. So all I have to do is just kill Magneto and I will be able to save everyone including myself. That doesn't sound that hard."

Except it was because Rudeus could sense that Magneto had covered himself with his magnetic forcefield again. The same forcefield that could easily endure a nuclear blast.

Last time that forcefield was destroyed by a blast that was the combination of both Rudeus' and Magneto's full-powered beam attacks. So Rudeus would have to again generate that amount of power in his next attack but on his own this time.

It sounded almost impossible but he still had to try if he wanted to live. He could just fly away from the planet and escape his fate but the rest of the people might die that way.

The same people that had trusted him, the people that would come under his rule in the future, his potential waifus, everyone might die and he didn't want that. Earth was his home, it always was, no matter which dimension or universe, it will always be his home.

So he had to at least try.

With a determined face, Rudeus closed his eyes and concentrated. He could already sense cosmic energies all around him through the armor but now, he actively used his low cosmic senses as well. Something changed. He didn't just sense those energies anymore, he began to feel them.

The amount of energy he could feel was infinite. It was destructive yet creative, harmful yet nourishing. He began to try to reach them through his armor and pull them all to himself.

He pulled harder and harder as much as he could. His armor was like a cosmic energy purifier and battery. It not only purified the cosmic energy, making it easier for him to use it but also stored the purified energies in itself for him to use its abilities.

But right now, he could feel the battery getting full, the armor was almost entirely filled to the brim with cosmic energy, no longer being able to soak up more of it. It was unable to absorb any more energy.

But that was not enough. Rudeus needed more energy, he needed more power and he would have it.

He might not produce the power of a nuclear blast with his punch but he had to produce that level of attack on Magneto somehow and this cosmic energy was currently the only thing he could rely on.