𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

Lava Breathing.

It was a breathing style that descended from Stone Breathing.

The weapon you could use is a broadsword.

A huge kind of weapon, one must need lots of strength in their arms and biceps as well as core strength and posture.

It uses 10 forms.

1-6 utilizing the ground.

7-10 use the users body temperature to unleash powerful attacks.

...

That was the style you used. Your brother had used it. You mimicked him. Copied him, soon mastering the breathing style.

It was an old forgotten breathing style.

But so powerful..

You were currently 16... all your training was self-taught.

Your independence was learned the hard way.

But, being alone wasn't all nice at times... escpecially right now.

"Fuck this shit!!" You say hitting the wall with your fist over and over again.

"SHOW YOURSELF DEMON" You say unsheathing your huge broadsword from your back.

"COME OUT DICKHEAD!" You shout angrily spitting on the floor.

What happened? You had no clue yourself. All you tried to do was kill a demon, but ended up in a strange mansion with no escape. You exhaled already irritated.

"There must be other people in this goddamn place.." You say sliding some of the doors open looking around the place. Suddenly you heard screams from afar.

"TANJIROOOOOOOOOO!! PROTECT ME PLEASEEEE!" It said. You scoffed and followed to where it was coming from.

"Shut the fuck up" You say your eye twitching as the two boys turned to you.

"AAAAAHHH! A DEMON!!" The yellow haired one shouts.

"Wait a second I know you!" The red haired one said.

"Do you.?" You coldly say, your gaze burned into the boy as he gulps.

"Y-yeah! From the f-final selection, I saw you fight but..I didn't see you at the end" He says.

"That's because I got there before you." You said.

"Oh I see...uhm well, I'm Tanjiro Kamado." He says sticking his hand out for you to shake.

"Y/n" You blankly reply shaking his hand. "And him" You point to the yellow haired boy.

"That's Zenitsu" Tanjiro says smiling. You nodded looking at Zenitsu, who was shaking just by your gaze opon him.

"What are you guys doing here!!!!" Tanjiro says looking behind you. You raised a brow and looked behind you to see two kids running towards you three. You had seen those kids outside before, they still looked scared as hell.

"T-there w-was scratching i-in the b-box!" The boy said. A box? What box?

"But why did you leave it behind!" Tanjiro panicked slightly. Suddenly there was a rumbling sound and the place shook underneath your feet. Your eyes widened in shock as you tried to keep your balance. Tanjiro and the girl got pushed into another room but in a matter of seconds...they were gone. They disappeared to the sound of a drum..

You looked to your left to see a scared Zenitsu and the little boy.

"Oi kid, mind telling me your name" You say sternly.

"Sh-shoichi.." He says. You nod.

"Get up, we're going to go find Tanjiro" You say to Zenitsu.

"I'M GONNA DIE, PLEASE, PROTECT ME!!!" He says clinging onto your leg.

"Fuck off" You say shaking him off your leg.

"PLEASE PLEASE IM WEAK!" He shouts.

"Why the hell did you become a demon slayer then idiot" You say lifting his by his haori.

"I DON'T KNO-..." He pauses as he gets a look at your face.

"What." You say.

"YOUR A WOMAN?!" He says.

"Yeah. So?" You raise a brow. He blushes and giggles.

"Ehehehehehe~ Please protect me before I die~ I wouldn't wanna die alonneeee~ Ehehehehe" He says with his goofy ahh giggle. You stare at him in digust.

"Pathetic of you to want protection from a woman." You scoff. "Lets go"

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖