𝟐. 𝐄𝐧𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

"Y/n-Chan~ Your so strong~ Ehehehe" Zenitsu wouldn't stop showering you with compliments.

"Shut up you freak." You coldly reply. You felt something grab your hand. You looked to your side to see Shoichi grabbing your hand scared. Your eyes widened and you gulped, you weren't used to this sort of stuff, and dealing with kids was not your thing.

"Y/n-Channnn~ Has anyone ever t-" He was cut off with a slap in the face sending him to the floor. He was stunned for a second.

"Ehehehe~ Y/n, that was so powerful~" He says giggling again.

"Get up and shut up" You say opening another door. This time, it was no empty room, there was a boar? No..a man? What the fuck was it.

"The fuck.." You say. He jumps out and starts sprinting. You put Shoichi on your back and start running after him.

"WAIT UP YOU FUCKING FREAK!" You scream.

"Y/N-CHANNNNNNN!!!!!! WAIT UP!!!" Zenitsu shouts but his voice fades as you get further away from him.

"Y/n...w-where are we g-going?" Shoichi says. You realize it wasn't the best idea to take him. You quickly placed him down.

"Quick go back to Zenitsu okay?" You say, he nods running back. You carry on chasing after the boar man.  He soon barged through the dead end and into another room. You look down and see Tanjiro and the little girl.

"Tanjiro!" You say jumping down.

"Y/n! Are you hurt" He says, you shake your head. Your eyes widened as you saw the demon you were meant to deal with. It hit one of the drums attached to its body making the room turn and rotate. But then, you were in a completely different room.

"The fuck.." You were cut off by a demon right in front of you. It licked its lips.

"Mmm~ You'll make a tasty meal" It says grinning. You unsheath your broadsword which suprises the demon.

"Never seen a sword like that before~" It says laughing.

Inhale

...

Exhale

...

'Lava Breathing Fifth Form: Melting Floor'

The demon stepped back slightly seeing the floor turn into lava beneath it. They screamed in pain as the lava engulfed its legs.

'Lava Breathing Seventh Form: Molten Blade'

The demons head rolled to the floor and its body began to slowly disintegrate. You carried on running and eventually found an exit to this dark mansion. You barged through and landed onto the floor. ( you ate)

Finally fresh air filled your nose as you sat your self under a tree for the meantime. But all of a sudden you could hear scratching noises. You looked to your right seeing a rectangular box with two straps on it. Must've been the box Tanjiro was on about before.

You were disturbed by a shouting noise. It was Zenitsu. He escaped with Shoichi.

"Y/n!" Shoichi waved at you. You waved slightly.

"Y/N? Y/N-CHANNNNNN!!!" Zenitsu ran up to you and started hugging you.

"E-EH? F-FUCK OFF!" You say trying to push him off you but he wouldn't budge at all. Eventually another shout could be heard, the boar headed man came out.

"I smell demons." He says.

"Bitch you look like one" You say to him.

"WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM." He says. "I'M THE GREAT INOSUKE HASHIBIRA!"

"Whatever pig face." You say finally pushing Zenitsu off you.

"FIGHT ME!" He says drawing his swords.

"Tsk, you're not allowed to draw your sword at another demon slayer." You say folding your arms.

"ALRIGHT THEN WE'LL FIGHT WITH OUR FISTS!" He says throwing his swords to the side and pouncing at you. You tackled him to the floor and put him in a head lock.

"That's what a though." You scoff as he struggles beneath your grip. Tanjiro exitted the building with the little girl and another kid, must've been their older brother or sum.

"What? What's going on?!" Tanjiro said seeing you with Inosuke in your head lock.

"He started it." You blankly say.

"GRWAH!!!! LET GO!!" He says coughing. You sigh releasing him from your grip. He jumped up trying to fight you again but you hit the back of his head making him collapse to the floor.

"The fuck is this guys problem.." You sigh pinching your nose.

Tanjiro shrugs.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖