𝟖. 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

You stood there with the passed out Zenitsu in your arms. You panicked.

"Shit shit shit" You looked around to see if anyone saw. Knowing the coast was clear, you gently picked him up having him limp over your shoulder. You brought Zenitsu to your room placing him on your bed and sitting on a chair next to it. You decided to sharpen your blade on your sword since it was a little blunt.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა Skip ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖

You heard a grunt and then some movements in your bed as the boy finally woke up. It had been like 10 minutes or so. He looked around a bit confused until his eyes landed on you. His face heated up as he realized where he was. Zenitsu couldn't really remember what happened and the wrong ideas started flowing into his.

"Are you..okay?" You ask tilting your head slightly.

"I uh- what happened...wait.." He blushed heavily his face turning red af.

"I-if, I-i'm in your bed d-did that m-mean w-we.." He pauses fidgeting with his fingers.

"Huh?" You were lost af until you realized what he meant making your face go stone cold.

"What, no.. BRO WHAT THE HELL" You shouted a tint of pink on your face.

"ARCK! SORRY Y/N-CHAN!! I-IM SORRY!!" He says embarressed feeling like he should've kept his thoughts to himself.

"Whatever" You say folding your arms as you frowned a slight blush on your face.

"Heh~ Y/n-chan~ Are you blushing~" He says giggling.

"H-huh?! No!" You say gritting your teeth. He chuckled almost choking on his own laugh.

"What is so funny!" You say angrily.

"Your such a tsundere~" He teases giggling.

"I AM NOT!" You say clenching your fists.

"Hehehe~ Your proving my point by getting angry Y/n-chan~" He giggles.

"GRRRRAAAH!!!" You gripped your hair angrily, you hated his stupid teasing. You exhaled calming yourself.

"Get out!" You say looking down hiding your huge blush on your face.

"Awww~ Why Y/n-chan~" He says now laying on his stomach kicking his feet in the air.

"Because I said so!" You say picking him up and chucking him out of your room. He yelped at the sudden action you just did. You slammed the door shut leaning it against it with your head in your hands. 

"What the fuck is going on with me.." You say touching your currently warm face. You looked in the window to see your reflection, your eyes widened seeing the huge blush covering your face. You frowned just assuming you were warm.

"Weird.." You say opening the window letting some air into the room.

˖⁺‧₊˚。:˚*:・。˗ˏˋ ꒰ა ♡︎ ໒꒱ ˎˊ˗ 。・:*˚:。˖˚₊‧⁺˖