ˡᵃᵗᵉ ⁿⁱᵍʰᵗ ˢᵗʳᵉᵃᵐⁱⁿᵍ

as of right now, matt was in his room streaming on twitch playing among us.

you were downstairs grabbing some ice-cream and two spoon ( just incase matt wanted some). you were wearing some gray brandy sweatpants and a navy blue top.

you entered his room with your ice-cream in one hand and spoons and rainbow sprinkles. once you walked in he had just got killed and raged. you laughed and sat on his bed criss crossed apple sauced, walking gossip girls on your macbook.

matt turned back to look at you and gave you a soft smile not noticing the ice cream in your lap, turning back to his stream reading the chat.

ilovemattsturniolo, THE RAGE LMFAO

user, y/n looks so naturally pretty oh my god.

user, THE SMILE HE GAVE HER.

user, omg and she likes gossip girls.

frankoceansgf, WE WANT Y/NNN

user, TELL HER TO COME THERRERRE

matt turns back at you signaling you to come over as you do he wraps her arm around your waist . you smile and start to look at the comments, blushing slightly. " hi " you mumble unwrapping matt's arm going back to his bed and grabbing your ice-cream, sprinkles, and the spoons, going back to matt giving him a spoon his eyes widening.

" i didn't know you had ice-cream?!?" he questions confused.

you nod your head taking a scoop of ice-cream " ive been having it matt" putting the rainbow sprinkles on top eating it.

" why are you eating it like that" he laughs

you shrug laughing with him " because its good!! try some" you mumble, giving him some off your spoon as he takes it.

he tilts his head nodding in agreement. " its really good!!" he says almost shocked

you smile giving him a kiss on the cheek, matt turning his head so he could kiss you on the lips as you start to blush, leaving the ice-cream and sprinkles with him, the comments going wild.

mattstrlvr, she one the " way he looks at me" trend omg.

user, them>>>

macmi11erfan, forget him, I want her

user, GYATTTTT

user, the sprinkles AWWW

user, this relationship is my favorite thing

ilovestevelacyyyyy, they were made for each other.

matt felt a flush of heat spread across his face, his cheeks turning a vibrant pink reading the comments. before he could speak, he heard his door open shut

chris came in running out of breathe, look at matt then the ice-cream then y/n he eyes going wide. " i want someeee" he whines grabbing one of the spoons eating the ice-cream, matt rolling his eyes

" i could've brought you some chris you didn't need to run" you laugh matt agreeing.

" no because you guys were doing couple shit and thats gross" chris says looking at you disturbingly matt denying. " we weren't doing anything bad!!! I promise"

he gives you guys a 'sure' look grabbing the rainbow sprinkles and ice-cream. " oh matty here comes the airplane brrrrrrr" chris starts to mock you as you hide your face into matt's pillow in embarrassment, matt shrugging chris off.

" she did not do that!" he defends you chris nodding his head as you shake your head

" you're jealous kid" you wrap your arms around matt's neck from behind him sticking out your tongue at chris as he mocks you action and leaves

" chat— i don't think this is real" you say raising your eyebrows as the chat goes wild

matt smiles widely looking up at you agreeing, you smile in return kissing his cheek before leaving him flustered.

you guys were in love and everyone knew it