ˡⁱᵖ ˢᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᵏⁱˢˢᵉˢ

you had just bought this new silk black dress. it fit your figure perfectly but it had one issue. matt. he liked the dress but he hated where you were going to go with that dress on.

because of that it caused you both to get into a tiny argument. you thought he was being childish and he thought you just didn't understand. but you did. you understood very well.

as of right now, dress by taylor swift was playing and you were sitting at your vanity curling your hair. you had the dress on and your makeup finished and all that was needed for your look was your hair.

you were in the middle of curling a big piece of hair when you got a facetime notification.

" matthew 💘💘" is facetiming you ! click to answer !!

you rolled your eyes, propping your phone up answering his call seeing his face on the little screen.

" hey- woah" the scene appeared to be his car. he looks down to his phone to look at you in awe.

you roll your eyes in his response " where are you going?" you ask tilting your head grabbing a small piece to curl

" the real question is, where are you going?!" he mocks you sarcastically rolling his eyes. you mock him back fixing your curls.

you look from the mirror to your phone giving him a dirty look " i'm going to your house- for nate" he adds

" so you want to come when i'm not going to be home? mk" you hum the last part earning a laugh from someone in the background.

" shutup y/n just don't go to the party! matt doesn't want you to anyways !" chris slaps his mouth saying something he shouldn't have said , matt slapping his chest " shutup chris!!"

" you really told them?! really matt" you scoff ending the facetime upset.

on the other side of the door, matt was scolding chris while nick was doing the same. " chris! why'd you say that- there gonna get into another argument!" nick says

" yeah chris! she was already mad at me- couldn't you tell you dumb fuck" matt says upset.

you hear the door unlock, you mentally roll your eyes grabbing your heels, car keys, phone and other necessities. before you leave your room, you finish off your look with a dark red lipstick.

you make a tiktok to the bridge of  " king of my heart" you smile posting it before going downstairs with your heels in your hands.

you felt all eyes stare at you while you were coming down the stairs, heading your way to the table, sitting on a chair, putting your heels on. you heard talking in the background , they must be vlogging right now you thought shrugging

you look up to see nate and chris doing something stupid and nick vlogging it as matt looks up to see you looking and makes his way to you.

nick sees this so he turns the camera towards you both while matt wraps his arms around your neck , behind you as you roll your eyes.

he presses a kiss to your jawline smirking " you look beautiful " he muttered under his breath.

you blush before mentally shaking your head crossing your arms " if you think calling me beautiful will fix this- you're wrong" you roll your eyes glancing at him still kissing your neck

" youre just sooooooo beautiful- what can't a guy compliment his girlfriend!?" he smirks leaning into you trying to make you smile

you crack a smile pushing his head away from you " shutup you dork" you kiss his lips, matt returns the favor his hands going straight to your waist and the other one holding the side of your cheek.