Chapter 19

Kylie's POV~

I walk into Y/n's house, and it's completely quiet. The others decided to go home and get some rest before coming over. It's been a long week, and we were all a little home sick, so we scheduled an earlier flight.
Plus, I have been worried about Y/n.

Figuring that she's still asleep, I walk upstairs to her bedroom. A smile forms on my lips as I find her sprawled out on her bed. Anyone could tell by looking at her that it's a good type of sleep. Like a sleep that you finally reach after a long week of not sleeping well.

After kicking my shoes off, I take off my hoodie and sweatpants. Well, Y/n's... I stole some of her clothes before I left.

Once I'm down to my undergarments, I crawl into bed with her. After getting under the covers, I cuddle up with her. I find that she is also in her undergarments.

"My love." I say, kissing along Y/n's jawline. I slept for a few hours. It is now twelve. The others are all getting up and around, grabbing us all lunch and then coming over.

I run the tips of my fingers along her face. Y/n slowly starts to stir when her eyes flutter open. She jumps slightly. "Good morning, my love." I say. "Kylie?" She asks, confused. Her voice hoarse as if her throat is dry. I softly chuckle, saying, "It's me." Y/n turns on her side, facing me, her arms wrapping around me.

"It's twelve o'clock, love. We should get up and take a shower. The gang will be here soon with lunch." I say. "I missed you." She mumbles as she buries her face in the crook of my neck. "I missed you, love. Is that what was wrong this week?" I ask, running my nails up and down her back. "No." She mumbles. "Snow said that you said you might be getting sick." I say. "I feel better now." She mumbles, her lips gently kissing my neck.

Eventually, I convinced her that we should get up. Going into her bathroom, we brush our teeth and then get into the shower. The entire time, Y/n holds me as if she's scared I'm going to evaporate into thin air. I don't mind, though. I have missed being in her arms.

"Kylie! Y/n! We are all downstairs with breakfast! Whatever you're doing, you can finish up later!" Kendall yells from the other side of the bathroom door. I roll my eyes, shaking my head in disbelief.

"Has was Paris fashion week?" Y/n asks as we all eat. I'm sitting on her lap on the floor as our food is set on one of her coffee tables. She has her arms wrapped around my waist, not really eating. Her voice still sounds a little hoarse.

Everyone starts talking about our week. I get up and go into the kitchen, grabbing Y/n a water. When I come back, she immediately opens her arms for me. I sit beside her so she can eat, making her look sad. "Eat, love." I say softly.

She eats and sips on the water. I eye everyone else, and we all nod in agreement as if to say that there is definitely something going on.

Y/n and I are cuddling up on one of her bean bags as we are all relaxing. Watching movies and eating a bunch of different snacks. Y/n's phone kept going off, and I saw her shut it off.

She started fidgeting after that, so I cuddled into her more. I'm kissing her jawline and neck ever so often. I probably shouldn't have done it because now I feel her member against my thigh. "Baby, can you get up real quick?" She whispers in my ear. I chuckle softly, and I get up, then she gets up and goes upstairs. "Where's she going?" Bella asks. "To the bathroom." I say.

We all had dinner together, and then the gang went home. Y/n and I already got ready for bed. Y/n wanted to watch TV, so that's what we are doing while cuddled up. But all that's on my mind is how she turned her phone off earlier. How she immediately got anxious... almost in a panic.

"Love, who's been calling and texting you?" I ask, running my fingers through her hair. "Vanessa." She mumbles. I don't say anything, I just pull her closer to me. "You had a panic attack while I was gone?" I ask.

Y/n nods her head and tightens her arms around me. "I did, but I feel better now. But I would feel even better if she'd just leave me alone." Y/n says.

"Can I read what she has been sending you?" I ask. Y/n nods and hands me her phone. Typing in her password, which is the year her grandmother was born, I scroll through the messages.

Various times, the messages are practically demanding that Y/n answer her. Others are Vanessa constantly asking to meet up. Some of them stated that she'll just come over.

Other than that, she's trying to talk to and see Y/n. She hasn't at all said what she wants. But it is clear already that she hasn't changed.

When Vanessa and Y/n first met, she acted all sweet and caring to her. The moment they started dating, she switched up. She started trying to control everything Y/n did. If it wasn't about her twenty-four seven, then she'd get mad.

She would start blaming their problems in their relationship on Y/n. When really it was all her. Toxic ass b-.

I give Y/n her phone back, and she sets it back down on her nightstand. Y/n yawns widely, indicating that she is tired. I would imagine she didn't sleep much.

She probably would have slept all day today if I hadn't convinced her to get up.

I shut off the TV and lay on my back. I allow Y/n to rest her head against my breasts as she wraps her arms around my waist.

"Goodnight, love." I say, running my fingers through her hair.

"Goodnight, baby." She hums before falling asleep. I fall asleep not long after, listening to her breathing.

[A/n~ I haven't really put any detail into Y/n's hair. But Kylies always runs her fingers through it. So comment what you would prefer.]