Chapter 63

Kylie's POV~

"Easy." Y/n husks out as I throat her dick. I ignored her, keeping with my face pace. Moaning on her dick, thinking about her filling my throat.

I focus on her tip as her pre-cum oozes out. I sigh in satisfaction, tasting her on my tongue.

I use my hands, stroking her base with one. Massaging her heavy balls with the other.

"Jesus fuck, Ky!" Y/n groans, her head resting back against the seat. We are outside of Kendall's house. We are having a friends game night tonight.

The kids are at Khloe's. Y/n and I haven't had a moment like this in two months. I take her into the back of my throat.

She lightly thrusts her hips up into me. A moment later, I'm swallowing her seed. I moan in satisfaction at the nice treat.

I swallow every last drop before cleaning the excess off of her tip and the corner of my mouth.

"We still have time." I moan, nipping at her ear lobe. I stroke her dick, not allowing her a moment of rest.

"Please..." I say softly, a smirk plastered across my face. I press my lips along her neck. But we are soon interrupted by my phone ringing.

"Hey, Ken." Y/n says softly. I continue stroking her. I lean back down, taking her balls into my mouth.

She tries to cover up her groan with a slight cough. "Kylie? She's here." Y/n says. "Uhm, she's.... preoccupied." Y/n stated.

I climb into her lap, my dress already hiked. I sink down on her thick shaft. A loud moan uncontrollable escaping me.

Grabbing my phone from her, I hold it up to my ear. "We'll be inside when we're done." I state before hang up.

Y/n looks at me in complete shock. I can't help but laugh. "It will be fine." I say.

I wrap my arms around her and the seat, bracing myself up. I positioned myself on my toes before I started riding her.

Y/n brings her hand around, tugging at the butt plug. This one is longer, and it has different sized anal beads on it.

I moan louder, loving the she's fucking my ass with it while I ride her massive cock.

____________

Y/n's POV~

Kylie sits in my lap as we are sitting on the floor in Kendall's living room. We're playing board games and video games.

Kendall has been dead on staring at me all night. She's also been ignoring and avoiding Devin.

I'm starting to feel bad for him because all he's being is sweet to her. I pull Kylie into a small kiss as she smiles down at me.

"I love you." She says, the heat rising to her face. "I love you too." I say softly.

Kylie's new thing is anal. Especially, butt plugs. We haven't tried full-on anal yet, but soon.

I know she's waiting for the moment when we do. She always grabs the lube every time we have sex. Just in case.

As the night goes on, my phone rings. I answer the FaceTime call from Khloe with a smile on my face. I already know that it's Stormi.

"Hi, Princess!" I say. "Hi, Mama!" She says with a little laugh. "What are you doing?" I ask her. Dream and True both stand on either side of her.

"Hi, Aunty Y/n!" They both say. "Hi, love-bugs!" I greets. "Aunt KoKo's putting Bubba to bed." Stormi says.