Chapter 70

Y/n's POV~

I am filming a podcast with Snow and Lauren. Kylie is at work, and the kids are at daycare.

"Who's taking who's last name?" Snow asks me. Both she and Lauren are looking at me with curiosity.

"We haven't really talked about any of that. Or planned anything, really." I say.

"I know you mentioned the other day that you two are waiting to have more kids." Lauren says.

"Yeah. Since we are having our house built, we don't want to be moving with a baby." I say. "And on top of that, we're super busy." I add.

"How do you feel about the last name situation?" Snow asks. "Honestly, I've never really put that much thought into it." I admit.

"We all know, either way, the fans are going to be calling you Y/n Jenner." Lauren chuckles.

I laugh, nodding my head in agreement. "Some already do." I stated.

The three of us continue talking. Snow goes live on Instagram, and we answer some questions from fans.

One fan asked about Kendall and Devin getting back together.

"Devin is a really great guy. He is a good friend. If they can make it work between the two of them, then I'm happy for both of them." I say.

Another fan asks if I will bring Kylie on a podcast to talk about our relationship. I keep the thought in the back of my mind.

After we are finished up, Snow and Lauren head out. I quickly edited the video before setting it to be uploaded by tomorrow.

I head into the kitchen and start making lunch. Kris showed up with the kids not long after.

"Mama!" Stormi shouts happily as her arms wrap around my leg. "Hi, princess!" I say.

I lift my daughter up and give her a big hug. I place a small kiss on her forehead. "Did you have fun today?" I ask Stormi

She nods her head yes before proceeding to tell me all about her day. She even showed me some pictures she drew.

"Those are pretty. Where should we hang them up?" I ask her. Kris is in the living room. She's laying Winter down on the bean bag as he is passed out.

"In my room." Stormi says. "Okay, go put them in my room where they are safe. Then I will hang them up in your room tomorrow." I say.

Stormi runs off towards my podcast room with her pictures in her hands. I finished making lunch.

I thank Kris for picking up the kids before she leaves. Stormi and I then have lunch.

Then I get her set up in the movie room to watch her favorite movies.

I sit in the living room with Winter and the dogs. I keep an eye on him.

I even check his temperature to make sure he isn't running a fever.

By the way he is sleeping, it looks as if he doesn't feel good. The last thing we want is for either of them or ourselves to get sick.
______________

Kylie's POV~

I came home to Y/n, and the kids all cuddled up watching movies. Stormi and Winter, however, were already fast asleep.

"Hey, babe." Y/n greets quietly. "You have a plate in the microwave." She says.

I go into the kitchen to eat. Y/n comes in a few minutes later. "The kids are in bed." She says, placing a soft kiss on my temple.

"I'm going to lock up the house and head up to get ready." She says. I nod my head, placing a quick peck on her lips.

I haven't been feeling good all day. Y/n looks tired, and the kids even looked tired while sleeping as well.
_____________

Y/n's POV~

After getting upstairs, I quickly did my morning routine before crawling into bed.

Kylie came in about thirty minutes later. She did her night routine before shutting off the bathroom light.

She crawled into bed in her undergarments. We both laid on our sides, facing each other.

"How was your day?" I ask her. "Stressful." She says with a deep sigh. I massage her hip as she cuddles into me.

The two of us lay here, softly making out for thirty or so minutes before we finally settle in and get some rest.

When I wake up in the morning, Kylie is already up. She is sitting up in bed, her back resting against the headboard.

Our TV is on a low volume as she watches a movie. I watched her for a few moments. Capture all her beauty.

"Good morning." I say softly. Kylie smiles down at me. "Morning, love." She says with a soft smile.

She leans in and places a gentle kiss on my cheek. I slowly get out of bed. I decided to take a shower before getting ready for the day.

Today is family dinner at Kris's house. We will most likely head over there way early, though.

Everyone seems to spend the whole day there. But I don't mind. Stormi and Winter will get to run around and play with all their cousins.

As I'm in the shower, the door opens. Kylie steps in. She stands behind me, wrapping her arms around my torso.

As I relax, I am standing under the hot water. Kylie places a small kiss on my shoulder blade.

She moves to stand in front of me, the water now hitting her as well. Kylie has her hair tossed up into a messy bun.

She rests her head against my collar bone, her arms wrapping around my torso. I wrap my own arms around her shoulders.

We don't stay in the shower for too long as the kids usually wake up early. Stormi will get up and turn on her cartoons.

Winter, on the other hand, seeing as he isn't a morning person. He likes to cuddle with one of us and watch Paw Patrol with a juice or a milk.

His favorite Paw Patrol is Ruble because he also likes all types of construction vehicles.

I made us all breakfast. We all cleared our plates as we are a family of foodies.

We are definitely going to frequent places with buffet when the kids are older.

____________

[Chapter 70]

A/n~ Another short chapter. I'm exhausted, but I wanted to update again.