Anti Social To King

TW - CHILD ABUSE , BULLYING!!! HOMOPHOBIA!!!!!

*TW FOR CHILD ABUSE AND BULLYING!!!*
Theo was only in 7th grade when the insults started, when the bullying got worse. They bullied him for being too feminine, for being shy, for being nerdy and a geek. Calling him every slur they could think of. He was only 14 when his dad started to beat it out of him. Told him he's changing himself or he's being kicked out. That summer he started to work out, changed his style, started to try and play football. Sophmore year he came back with some muscle, he tried out for the football team and made it, he had completely changed himself. By the time he was a senior he had completely changed, you would never be able to tell that was the same person as freshmen year. He was now considered the king of the school, captain of the football team.
Theo wishes he could be himself again, all he wants to do is show the real him, Theo is still shy but has to fake this extroverted character he's made for himself.

Though when Theo gets home after school he changes into his short black shorts that should have been throw out back in sophomore year, seeing as they squeeze his thighs and butt so good and go up farther than they should (look up ranger panties, just that but too small on him 🤭) and throwing his pink sweatshirt one (Y'know the one that everyone loves!) (you choose his outfit!! Doesn't have to be "feminine"! Just soft I would think)

Liam could be joining the football team and is already better than Theo. (Up to you)

Theo is the "popular", Anyways Theo changed himself to hide who he really is! Liam slowly shows him how to be himself and open again

Me in 2023 still pushing my femboy! Theo 🤭
I actually am the leader of that cult!