GOING BACK TO THE U.S. SEASON FINALE ...

AT NASA HEAD QUARTERS ..
DR.JAYSON LEE : here there are..
MR.Lee : hi im Mr.Lee and nice to meet and here my friends ..
DR .JAYSON LEE : yeah nice to meet you guys to..im DR.JAYSON LEE the head of 'NASA' .. And wellcome back Ms.Sofia..
MS.SOFIA : Thank you doctor..
DR.JAYSON LEE : so i guest we shuold have an celebration on this to celebrate the earth 's new people and for MS.Sofia come back..
MS.SOFIA : yes DR.JAYSON LEE we shuold..
DR.JAYSON LEE : umm Sofia can you give this new 4 guys  a tour ?  and show them there bed room..
MS.SOFIA : yes dr..
AT MS.SOFIA AND MR.LEE POV :
MS.SOFIA: so this your bed room you and your friends were gonna share it that room has 4 beds .. And call me if you need me..
MS.SOFIA: SO why you looking me like that way?..
MR.LEE : it was nothing and thank you but can i ask if your taken or not ?
MS.SOFIA : no im single ..
MR.LEE : OH!  sorry for asking and good nigth ..
MS. SOFIA :  you to good nigth..
Person 1:im seeing  a romance ..
MR.LEE : WHAT THE FUCK! no were just friend ..
After 3 hours
AT THE MORNING ..
DR .JAYSON LEE: as now your earth citizen we need to change your name so many people will not think that your an alien ..
DR.JAYSON LEE : what name do you want ?...
MR.LEE : i want MS.SOFIA TO PICK OUR NAMES..
MS.SOFIA Oh ! Okay then
DR.JAYSON LEE : dont worry its just temporary ..
MR.LEE :  yeah i know as well that our king is planning to invade this planet ..
DR.JAYSON LEE : so what name do you want umm Sofia do u already give them a name ?
MS.SOFIA : YES !
MS.SOFIA : I will named you MR.LOUISE LEE  , and the other is JAKE and LEO..
PERSON1: okay Jake is fine on me .
Mr.J :same Leo name is fine on me..
DR.JAYSON LEE : so you already done changing your named so whats your plan to saved our planet from the alien's. .
MR.LOUISE LEE : we need to make an advaced technology that  could  procteck us ..