NEW SEASON

AT NASA HEAD QUARTERS ..
MR.LOUISE LEE : we need to make an space ship so with that  we  can proteck our planet ..
DR.JAYSON LEE : Show us then
MR.LOUISE LEE : we need to make a beast figther   that  looks like  an space ship so we can proteck our planet..
MR.LOUISE LEE :  and we will named them the earth army ..
AT PLANET X ...
CAPTAIN RJ : its been 1 year now since the 4 citezen left our planet hey slave 1..
SLAVE 1: yes cap?
CAPTAIN RJ : LET the family of the prisoners be free now and starting this  day i will cancell the Marcial Law  i seeing that many citezen fallowing my rules ..
CAPTAIN RJ: HEY ! MR.MJ ..
MR.MJ: yes sir ? I want to have an interview ..
MR.MJ : OKAY cap
REPORTER 1: so captain Rj why do you want this interview ?
CAPTAIN RJ:  everybody know 's that its been 1 year after i declared Marcial Law but rigth now im seeing many people fallowing the rules so i already decided starting this i will remove the Marcial Law.. But our plan to invade planet earth still as plan and we will invade them im going to earth with GENERAL KATIE AND GENERAL JAKE.. SO THAts all i wanted to tell..
REPORTER 1: OH! Everybody you heared the captain the Marcial Law lockdown is over..
AFTER THE ANOUNCEMENT MANY XCITEZEN CELEBRATE AND PRAY FOR THE VICTIMS THAT DID NOT SURVIVED ...