✰Elle ✰

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

✩⋆。‧₊˚⭑˚₊‧。⋆✩

Your team has been placed in New York for a case. Hotch had teamed you and Reid to work in the police station with the files aspect.

It was fine with you, you and Reid always had fun working together especially when it was something you excelled at.  The only thing that bugged you was the detective that you always saw way too close to your girlfriend Elle.

You trust her, knowing how in love you two are. Him on the other, clearly did not care about personal space.

Everytime you saw Elle and him in the space, he was obviously trying to make a move on her. Touching her shoulder, Standing real close to her, and leaning into her ear more than the others.

You would've yelled at him as soon you even saw him doing all that, but you saw Elle avoid him.

She was obviously distancing herself and turning him down. Since you were both busy working, you would have to wait for any free time to talk to her.

Thankfully during the third day, everyone was at the police station. Reid was talking with Gideon while you stayed in the conference room to keep working on the case.

The door opened, but you thought it was Reid so you didn't even glance up. " Wow, you're not gonna say hi"

Your girlfriend's voice caught your attention." Sorry baby, I thought you were Reid. We've both been mostly quiet while working."

She handed you a coffee and leaned on the table next to you. " It's fine. I like how hard you work on these cases."

You smiled up at her about to speak when you heard a knock in the door. You both glanced to see the same detective knocking on the door, waving only at Elle with an exaggerated smile.

She put a fake smile, but quickly turned her attention back to you. You rolled your eyes and gripped your coffee.

" so annoying" you mumbled under your breath.

Elles closed the distance to you let her hear you. " Someone's jealous"

" Not jealous! just annoyed doesn't he see how close you are too me! Does he think we're just super close best friends or something!"

You slammed your coffee back on the table, staring daggers at the oblivious detective who was now busy with someone else.

You felt Elle's hand grab yours, squeezing it reassuringly. You interlocked your fingers and rubbed your thumbs in circles to soothe yourself.

"  I already told him that I have an amazing girlfriend that'd be willing to kick his ass.  If you want though I'll ask hotch if I can switch with Reid. Tell him how much of a creep that guy is."

She smiled at you.

Everything made you smile back, her words, her smile, and just her being there.

" No, it's fine. I don't want to create a huge problem when we're about to solve this whole thing so soon. plus I don't think I'd get anything done with you in here with me. "

You smirked at her, placing your hand on her thigh.
She licked her lips, grinning sheepishly at you.

" Keep talking like that and I might just ask Hotch to swtich." She countered, placing her free hand under your chin.

You went in, closing the space between you two. Kissing her deeply and passionately. You dropped her hand to cup her face, about to get more heated when someone kocked again on the door.

It scared both of you , pulling away from each other. You both turned your attention to the door. Her glaring and you with wide eyes like a deer caught in the headlights.

This time it was Hotch with an annoyed look.
He opened the door, " This is why I never pair you two together. Agent Greenaway , we need to go to a new location ." He sighed looking between you two.

" I also talked to the cop, he shouldn't be making you uncomfortable anymore." He directed towards Elle.

You grabbed her hand to squeeze it out of joy. She quickly looked at you with a smile, before standing up to join the others.

You watched your girlfriend walk away with absolute admiration in your eyes.

A/N: I absolutely love Elle and she doesn't deserve all the invalid hate from this fandom. ‼️

Anyways, drink water and eat something!