Prolog

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

𝗙𝗲𝗯𝗿𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟭𝟵𝟳𝟳

Regulus sat at the Slytherin table talking with his friends. ,,Regulus, stop being scared and finally ask her out!" said Evan Rosier to the boy on his right side. „It's not that simple, Evan." Black answered without looking at his friend. He was watching one girl at the Slytherin table for ten minutes straight. „It is that simple. You're just a coward." said Barty Crouch Junior. Regulus rolled his eyes and finally looked at his friends.

Before he could've said anything,  door to the Great Hall opened and everyone went quiet. ,,Dumbledore, what is the meaning of this?" asked loudly Orion Black, behind him stood the rest of the Black family. His wife/cousin Walburga, Cygnus with his wife Druella, Alphard, Bellatrix with her Rodolphus and his brother Rabastan, Narcissa with her husband Lucius, Cassiopeia I. , Arcturus with his wife Melania. And the disowned Andromeda  with her husband Ted Tonks and little Nymphadora.

,,Bloody hell, is this some family reunion?"

Behind Blacks there stood Weasleys. Molly and Arthur with their seven years old William, five years old Charlie and one year old Percy. Also Alastor Moody, Kingsley Shacklebolt and the minister of magic Harold Minchum.

Next to Weasleys stood the Potter family. Fleamont Potter and his wife Euphemia Potter. ,,What did you do this time, boys?" sighed Lord Potter. Meanwhile Euphemia hugged her boys, James and Sirius. ,,Anything...yet."

,,I'm sorry, Mr. Black. But I also don't know what's going on." answered headmaster of Hogwarts.

„We've got a letter that said to immediately come to Hogwarts." Before Albus too many names Dumbledore could said anything another letter appeared in front of him.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

ɢʀᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢs, ᴇᴠᴇʀʏʙᴏᴅʏ.

ɪ sᴜᴍᴍᴏɴᴇᴅ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏ sɪɴɢʟᴇ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ʜᴏᴘᴇ, ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ'ʟʟ sᴇᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʜᴇᴀʀ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄʜᴀɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴏʟᴇ ᴄʀᴜᴇʟ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ.
ɪ

ʙʀᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ sᴇᴠᴇɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋs, ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴍᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟғ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʀᴏᴊᴇᴄᴛ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟғ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ sᴀᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

sᴏᴍᴇ ɪᴍᴘᴏʀᴛᴀɴᴛ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪɴ ғᴇᴡ ᴍɪɴᴜᴛᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍsᴇʟғ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɪɴ ᴍɪɴᴅ - ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ ғᴏʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴏғ ʏᴏᴜ ɪs ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴏʀᴀʀʏ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ.

ᴇɴᴊᴏʏ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ғᴏʀɢᴇᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴜᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴅᴇᴘᴇɴᴅs ᴏɴ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ.

ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴛᴇs.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

When Dumbledore finished reading group of people appeared in front of the teacher's table. „Hello, everyone. I suppose you already read the letter. So we'll just introduce us self and we can begin." said some girl with brown hair.

,,Bloody hell, do you see McGonagall? Au! Hermione!" shouted on ginger boy when the girl with brown hair punched him in head. People in past watched them confused.

„That isn't nice, Rinald!" She looked at the rest of people in Great Hall. „Merry meet. I'm Hermione Granger, I'm twenty three, muggle-born, Gryffindor."  when Hermione said muggle born almost all of the purebloods in Slytherin scoffed. „Soon to be Weasley." coughed ginger boy.

,,Merry meet. I'm Ron Weasley. I'm twenty two, pureblood, Gryffindor. Son of Molly and Arthur Weasley." Molly and Arthur smiled at each other.

,,Merry meet. I'm Ginny Weasley. I'm twenty one, pureblood, Gryffindor. Daughter of Molly and Arthur Weasley."  said gairl witch ginger hair. „Been busy, Molly!" shouted Molly's brothers and laughed.

,,Merry meet." ,,We're Gred and" „Foerge Weasley." ,,We're twenty four" ,,pureblood, Gryffindor."  ,,Sons of" ,,Molly and" ,,Arthur Weasley"
said identical ginger boys. The future generations rolled their eyes and smiled.

,,Merry meet. I'm Draco Malfoy. I'm twenty two, pureblood, Slytherin. Son of Narcissa and Lucius Malfoy." Purebloods nodded their heads pleased. 
,,I have a son, Bella." said Narcissa happily to her sister. Bellatrix simply smiled to her sister happy for her.

,,Merry meet. I'm Neville Longbottom. I'm twenty two, pureblood, Gryffindor. Son of Alice and Frank Longbottom." Alice and Frank looked at each other and blushed. Neville looked at his parents with tears in his eyes.

,,Merry meet. I'm Luna Lovegood. I'm twenty one, pureblood. Ravenclaw. Daughter of Pandora and Xenophilius Lovegood." said blonde girl with dreamy voice.

,,Merry meet. I'm Theodore Nott Jr. I'm twenty two, pureblood. Slytherin. Son of Eleanor and Theodore Nott." said brunette boy.

,,Merry meet. I'm Pansy Parkinson. I'm twenty two, pureblood. Slytherin."

,,Merry meet. I'm Blaise Zabini. I'm twenty three, pureblood. Slytherin."

,,Merry meet. I'm Daphne Greengrass. I'm twenty two, pureblood. Slytherin."

,,Merry meet. I'm Harry Potter." James held his breath and started praying. ,,I'm twenty two, half blood. Gryffindor. Son of Lily and James Po-"

„YES!! I'VE GOT EVANS!" yelled James across the whole Great Hall. „YES! YES! See Evans, I told you that you're gonna fall for my charming personality." told James Lily who was redder than her hair. At the teachers table professor McGonagall and Dumbledore got a few galleons from other teachers. ,,Good work, Prongs." praised Sirius Black with smile.

After James calmed himself. The last person introduced herself. She had black-ish hair with grey eyes. „Merry meet. I'm Cassiopeia Black." Whole house of Black stared properly listening. „I'm twenty three, pureblood. Slytherin." Walburga got relieved the girl is in Slytherin „Daughter of Avyanna and Regulus Black."

„You did it, Reg! You stopped being a coward! Yey for you! I hope I'm the godfather! You better make me one!" threatened Evan Rosier. Regulus couldn't believe it. He had a daughter with Avyanna Rosier. „Hey but I want to be the godfather!" argued Barty.

,,Wait a second... You're the only Black in next generation?" asked Orion Black. „Everything is in those books. Your questions will be answered. Patience." The girl answered.

„Okay so let's begin."

The whole Great Hall changed. Into more comfortable room with sofa's. The first book started levitating in the middle of the room. And everyone sat down with their families.

~ 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖕𝖍𝖎𝖑𝖔𝖘𝖔𝖕𝖍𝖊𝖗'𝖘 𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊 ~