007

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

C

assiopeia carefully sneaked out of her dorm room, where Daphne and Pansy slept. There was no one in the common room, so it was quite easy to get out and meet with the Gryffinfors. She was nearly at the exit of the common room, when she heard something behind her.

,,Oh no, please don't get caught." whispered Avyanna.

It was her cousin.

,,Not him." said Sirius annoyed.

'Where do you think you're going?' asked Draco sitting on sofa. 'None of your business." answered Cassiopeia, she wanted to turn around and walk away, when he caught her hand.

,,Let her go!"

'Let me go, Draco!' Cassiopeia raised her voice. 'Why should I? Don't think I don't know about your friendship with Granger.'

,,Oh no..." said Sirius.

'With that filthy little mudblood? As if. She's so annoying and she thinks she knows it all. Ugh' Cassiopeia didn't want to say those things about her friend, but she knew if Draco knew he would tell Lucius and that wouldn't end well for her.

,,I'm sorry, Hermione." whispered Cassi to Hermione. Hermione smiled sadly at her ,,I understand."

'And where are you going then?'

,,Ugr Narcissa your son is so annoying."

'As I said before. None of your business.' Cassiopeia quickly left the common room and made sure her cousin isn't following her.

When Cassiopeia finally got to third floor the Gryffinfors first years were already there.

'Well, there you are,’ Harry said quietly. ‘Snape’s already got past Fluffy.’

Seeing the open door somehow seemed to impress upon all three of them what was facing them.

‘If you want to go back, I won’t blame you,’ Harry said to Hermione, Cassiopeia and Ron. ‘You can take the Cloak, I won’t need it now.’ 'As if, Harold.' ‘Don’t be stupid,’ said Ron.

‘We’re coming,’ said Hermione.

Harry pushed the door open.

As the door creaked, low, rumbling growls met their ears. All three of the dog’s noses sniffed madly in their direction, even though it couldn’t see them.

‘What’s that at its feet?’ Hermione whispered.

‘Looks like a harp,’ said Cassiopeia. ‘Snape must have left it there.’ said Ron. Cassiopeia rolled her eyes.