006

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

They had almost given up hope of ever finding Flamel in a library book, even though Harry was still sure he'd read the name somewhere

They had almost given up hope of ever finding Flamel in a library book, even though Harry was still sure he'd read the name somewhere. But one day Hermione wrote to Cassiopeia Black, the smartest girl in their year.

Blacks puffed their chests with pride.

And she told them about book where it's written about Flamel. When Hermione read the name of the book she jumped to her feet. She hadn't looked so excited since they'd got back the marks for their very first piece of homework.

,,Reminds me of someone."

'Stay there!' she said, and she sprinted up the stairs to the girls' dormitories. Harry and Ron barely had time to exchange mystified looks before she was dashing back, an enormous old book in her arms.
'I never thought to look in here!' she whispered excitedly. 'I got this out of the library weeks ago for a bit of light reading.'

,,Light? How can that be light?" said Sirius confused.

'Light?' said Ron, but Hermione told him to be quiet until she'd looked something up, and started flicking frantically through the pages, muttering to herself.
At last she found what she was looking for.

'Are we allowed to speak yet?' said Ron grumpily. Hermione ignored him.
'Nicolas Flamel,' she whispered dramatically, 'is the only known maker of the Philosopher's Stone!'

,,Took you long enough." said Orion. ,,Well we didn't have a name of this book like you did."

This didn't have quite the effect she'd expected.
'The what?' said Harry and Ron.
'Oh, honestly, don't you two read? Look - read that, there.' She pushed the book towards them, and Harry and Ron read:

ᴛʜᴇ ᴀɴᴄɪᴇɴᴛ sᴛᴜᴅʏ ᴏғ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍʏ ɪs ᴄᴏɴᴄᴇʀɴᴇᴅ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜɪʟᴏsᴏᴘʜᴇʀ's sᴛᴏɴᴇ, ᴀ ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ sᴜʙsᴛᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀsᴛᴏɴɪsʜɪɴɢ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs. ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀᴀɴsғᴏʀᴍ ᴀɴʏ ᴍᴇᴛᴀʟ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴘᴜʀᴇ ɢᴏʟᴅ. ɪᴛ ᴀʟsᴏ ᴘʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇʟɪxɪʀ ᴏғ ʟɪғᴇ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅʀɪɴᴋᴇʀ ɪᴍᴍᴏʀᴛᴀʟ.
ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴍᴀɴʏ ʀᴇᴘᴏʀᴛs ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘʜɪʟᴏsᴏᴘʜᴇʀ's sᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴇɴᴛᴜʀɪᴇs, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ sᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴄᴜʀʀᴇɴᴛʟʏ ɪɴ ᴇxɪsᴛᴇɴᴄᴇ ʙᴇʟᴏɴɢs ᴛᴏ ᴍʀ ɴɪᴄᴏʟᴀs ғʟᴀᴍᴇʟ, ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏᴛᴇᴅ ᴀʟᴄʜᴇᴍɪsᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴏᴘᴇʀᴀ-ʟᴏᴠᴇʀ. ᴍʀ ғʟᴀᴍᴇʟ, ᴡʜᴏ ᴄᴇʟᴇʙʀᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜɪs sɪx ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ sɪxᴛʏ-ғɪғᴛʜ ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ ʟᴀsᴛ ʏᴇᴀʀ, ᴇɴᴊᴏʏs ᴀ ǫᴜɪᴇᴛ ʟɪғᴇ in ᴅᴇᴠᴏɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ʜɪs ᴡɪғᴇ, ᴘᴇʀᴇɴᴇʟʟᴇ (sɪx ʜᴜɴᴅʀᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ғɪғᴛʏ-ᴇɪɢʜᴛ).