♡ 4

It was morning, and Isabela was making her breakfast while she had her phone on the counter face calling her parents

"I can't see you, honey. Can you hear me? Harold, how do we know she can see us?" Her mother says through the phone while putting the mobile really close to her face and speaking louder than necessary.

"Mãe,"  Isabela rolled her eyes. "Stop pretending that you don't know how to face call."

"Fine." Her mother says exasperated. "Estraga prazer." Clarice mumbles.

Isabela laughed a little at her mother pout.

"So..." Her mother tries to discretely look around for something. "Where is this boyfriend of yours?"

Just as her mother finished says the world "boyfriend" her dad appears on the screen. "Yeah. Where's this boyfriend of yours? I would like to have a little chat with him." He says.

"Not here at the moment, but I'll introduce you guys sometime. I actually want to know when you guys will be home. We could do a family dinner." Bel suggested.

"I like this idea. We will be home probably next week, but we don't know for sure." Her mom responded.

They chatted for a few more minutes while Isabela finished eating, and just as they said they goodbye, the doorbell rang.

"Hi meu amor," Isabela kissed Stefan.

"Hi, Bela." He smiles adorably at her.

They are in Isabela's room right now while she tries on dresses to wear at the Founder's Party.

"Would you give me the honor of being my date to the party, Mr. Salvatore?" She asks, faking shyness.

"I would love to, my lady." Stefan smiles at her cuteness.

After choosing a dress, she goes straight to Stefan, who is lying in her bed and sits in his lap.

"Can I ask you to do something?" She questioned.

"Anything you want, it's yours."

She smiles at that, "Can I see your vampire face?"

The vampire tenses at her request. But since he couldn't say no to Isabela, he let his face transform.

Isabela didn't know what to expect. She had just seen his face briefly in the dark. But she wasn't as scared as someone should be. In fact, she was a bit turned on. She lifted her fingers and touched the veins under his eyes, letting them trail down until his mouth were she was looking intensely at his fangs as she traced his bottom lip.