♡ 7

It was now the next day, and Isabela was at the boarding house with the Salvatore brothers and the new vampire

It was now the next day, and Isabela was at the boarding house with the Salvatore brothers and the new vampire. Stefan was trying to teach Vick about being a vampire, while the girl kept questioning him about his decisions, and Damon kept antagonizing Stefan. Isabela just sat quietly in the room, bored out her mind. She started paying attention again when the doorbell rang, and she got up to answer since Damon had gone somewhere.

"How can you be so arrogant and glib after everything you've done?" The Blake girl heard Elena voice.

"And how can you be so brave and stupid to call a vampire arrogant and glib?" The older vampire replied, obviously still in the house.

"Well, I don't know about brave. But I do know about her being stupid. What are you doing here, Elena?" Isabela made her presence known.

"Where's Stefan?" The Gilbert girl asked again.

"He's upstairs singing "The Rain In Spain". Knock yourself out." And just like that, Damon left, making the shorter brunette close the door and walk closer to Isabela.

"Again, what are you doing here?" The taller girl crossed her arms.

"Where's Vick?" She replied instead.

"Man, I was right about the stupid part." Isabela let her arms fall to her sides and rolled her eyes. "Meu amor," she called.

"Yes?" Stefan appears at the doorway.

"Could you please deal with this?" She points to Elena. "I'm going to the bakery get us some breakfast." She kissed Stefan and left.

It was time to the Halloween party, and Isabela had just arrived at their school with Stefan

When she arrived back at the boarding house, Stefan told her what had happened between Vick and Elena and everything the Gilbert girl had to say about the situation. Which isabela didn't find helpful at all. To be honest, she thought it was quite irrelevant. Some time after she went home, Stefan called her and told her about how, because of Damon, Vick had scaped and went home. Stefan wanted to go there, but Isabela assured him that she would take care of it. So she called Matt and made sure everything was okay.