♡ 13

The couple are snuggled up spooning in the Salvatore's bed

The couple are snuggled up spooning in the Salvatore's bed. Isabela awakens first and looks up to find her boyfriend still asleep.

The girl starts to kiss down Stefan neck, making the vampire wake up shortly after moaning her name, "Bela, what are you doing?"

She keeps going down, saying, "Good Morning, meu amor," with a sultry voice, kissing his chest, down to his abs and was about to go under the blanket when the door was opened.

"Rise and shine, sleepyheads." They heard Damon say, making Isabela groan exasperated at the older Salvatore presence in the room. Both of them pull the sheets to cover up their naughty bits.

"Damon, idiota! Leave!" Isabela says from the bed, as Stefan asks what his brother is doing.

"Oh, stop being smutty." The older vampire replied.

Stefan starts to pull the sheets to cover Bela up properly, saying, "Seriously, get out of here!"

"If I see something I haven't seen before, I'll throw a dollar at it. Now listen, we have some very important business to discuss."

"Well, you definitely haven't seen this one, and we want to keep that way. So, as much as I would prefer discussing this business another time, just go on so you can leave." Isabela said.

Damon gets up from the end of the bed and turns around to face them, "So, in order to open the tomb, we need to find the journal to get the grimoire to undo the spells. First things first, since you are friends with a Gilbert, you're on journal duty." He says to Isabela.

"Fine by me." The girl shrugs.

"How do we know that this journal will hold the location of the grimoire? We're really going to take the word of this vampire? He seemed like a bit of a dimwit." The younger Salvatore question.

Damon replies, "In lieu of any other options."

"What about our mystery vampire? Dimwit obviously wasn't working alone, so whoever's out there knows who we are." Stefan says.

"And I don't like that disadvantage, so..." Damon claps his hands together, "Chop, Chop." And starts to walk out of the room, turning around and walking backwards he says, "Don't screw it up."

Stefan kissed Bela and started to make his way to the bathroom.

"You know, I kind of hate your brother right now." The girl said, throwing herself at the bed backward, making the vampire in the room laugh.