PROLOGUE

It was a sunny day. A light beam shown on a egg. It was a sandwing egg but odd colored. "Hey" someone called. "I have to go little one" A very pale dragon whispered to the egg holding it tight then setting it down and running "no, come back" A sandwing guard called after her "Polar" he said out of breath. She took one last look at her egg and the father of it. He was standing by the egg watching Poler leave. "I have to, for there own good right". She questioned herself.
As Polar flew through the hot air she started to slow her bright white-blue felt as though they were burning from the inside out. Then she spotted the snow" will I ever see them again?" That same thought kept going round and round in her head.

Polar was now flying over the icewings grate cliff" will it let me pass I've been gone for so long. How will the animus magic know?" She took the risk. Flying over the wall "YEAHHHHH" she yelped joyfully when she past the ice wall with no problems.

As she flew up to the palace. A guard saw her "hello" the guard said but then he realized who she was. "Hello" Polar said seeing the look on his face. "He knows who I am. What's he thinking did my family not tell the truth?" She tried to push that thought away and focus on talking her way to the queen, her sister. "Your the- your the queens sister" the guard stammered. Yes... I am her sister, now I need to speak with her." Polar said sternly. The guard looked as though he might fly away and never return. His face seemed paler then it should. "Right this way" he walked off quickly.

The icewing palace was light blues, whites and more that Polar could not rap her head around. She was following the guard she ran into outside into the thrown room.

"Now, now" a voice came out of the door as the guards opened the thrown room door. "Why do I have to say this again. I am your queen you do as a say" the voice came again. Polar new that voice the queen, her sister. There were two figures in the room. One on the thrown, and the other cowering ne'er it. "I- I- I'm so sorry  my queen. D- do you need anything e- else" the cowering dragon said fear in her eyes. "What has she done to the place, there terrified". "What have you done." Polar said loudly. The queen turned around. "Excuse me" Glacier said turning to face Poler. "I said, what have you done!" Poler repeated herself. "You.... have no room to speak!" Glacier said. "Leave us" she demanded to the three dragons in the room. They all walked quickly and quietly out of the green, blue walls of the thrown room.

Queen Glacier, stood up from sitting on her thrown. "Now" Glacier said. There was an awkward silence. "I may have left but you. You have made these dragons fear you! This is not how mother would ever like her kingdom ruled" Poler yelled right at her sister. "Don't you dare bring up mother. She would never have wanted one of her daughters. To go run off to who knows where, with a sandwing!" Queen Glacier yelled back. Poler flinched she knew her mother would not have liked what she did, but that being said out loud made her feel kinda bad. "We...." She started, then finished " We have BOTH made mistakes"
Glacier gave her a sorry, mad face then looked at the ice floor under her. "I really am sorry Glacier I did not mean to hurt anyone when I left." She sighed. The two sisters looked at each other. "But you still did leave Polar" Glacier said. "I know and I am so sorry for leaving you" Polar said tears building up in her eyes. "But you still don't understand Polar."

"Ehem" Someone cleared there throat behind Polar. "Not now Walrus" the queen said sighing. "But my queen" He stammered.
"WHAT?!" She yelled, Walrus flinched. "My queen I promise you will want to know this" he said. Polar noticed that Walrus was more confident in front of her sister then all the others. "Fine, talk quickly" Glacier said waving her talon.

- Please comment what you think I am trying to make it like a real book -