04

Minji's pov [Parallel Universe]

a gc for gays

Me : Yo, I have something to tell y'all

Danille : About Hanni again..

Kazuha : You always have something to tell though, I'm not gonna surprise if it's about Hanni again.

Jake : Same, aren't you tired talking about her? I mean she literally have boyfriend right? and you insisted to court her even though you know she has a bf and the fact that she refused you to court her..

Wonyoung : Don't tell us it's about Hanni girl again, Minji

Me: Well...

Danielle : I told you, Wony.

Me : Oh please allow me to tell the story first, will you? I mean, she's here at my place right now and we slept together because she said she has headache, I asked her if she wants me to drop her in their house but guess what, she asked if she can stay here at my house for awhile... I mean, It's a chance though why would I refuse right???

Danielle : I know i'm dumb but you're dumber minji istg you're crazy

Jake : Seriously?? bro she turned you down because she has boyfriend already..

Me : Yeah.. but I told her that I'm her girl friend, I thought she was going to hit my arm and tell me if I'm crazy but no, she's confused lmao.

Danielle : What if she's just pranking you and you fell for it? I'm already having secondhand embarrassment

Me : idk but she's really cute earlier

Kazuha : so whipped and crazy gzz

Danielle : reminders, we'll have a party tomorrow at my place at 5p.m, if some of y'all are late, I'm gonna lock the gate.

It's been 20 minutes since she went to the comfort room. I immediately turned off my phone when I saw her coming out of the comfort room. I stood up to meet her. She went to bed.

"Aren't you hungry yet?" I looked at her. She just shook her head. I sat beside her, 'cause she looks oblivious about what's happening around her.

"Do you want to go home? I'll drive you home so you can rest comfortable" I said as I looked at her, worriedly.

"No" she replied briefly.

"I... I don't understand what's happening." She added.

I took a deep breath and sighed heavily. Should I ask her? Yeah, I should ask her.

"What really happened? Earlier at school before we went home, you told me you have a headache" I shared, still looking at her, worriedly.

"Huh? Uhm, When I woke up, I just saw a white ceiling and you" She said with confused looks .

"I don't even know you or your friends" I tapped her back to comfort her. I couldn't understand what she was saying. I really want to understand her.

Our conversations were interrupted when someone knocked on my door.

"Mj? are you both up?" It's my sister, Jisoo. She opened the door and told us..

"Dinner is ready" what dinner??? Wait, what time is it?

I just nodded, My sister looked at Hanni, whose chin was resting on her knees while she was looking nowhere.

"Is she okay?" Unnie Jisoo muttered at me. I shook my head in reply.

A few minutes later, I told her we were going to eat. It's already 7p.m., and she's still here. She could stay here though, If she wants.

While eating dinner, Unnie Jisoo asked her.
"Are you okay now? Is the medicine Mj gave you, effective?" Hanni just looked at my sister stunned by what she heard, she probably forgot about it too.

"Ahh hmm" As she nod at my sister. Hanni looked at me, we gave each other a small smile.

After dinner, we went to the living room. I asked Hanni if she wanted to go home after I gave her the cellphone that fell under the bed earlier.

"Uhm can I stay here? But-" I cutted her off.
"Sure!, my love. You can stay here as long as you wanted" I can't believe that I'm saying these things to her. I'm literally internally screaming right now.

She smiled at me awkwardly, God. Why Is she so pretty??

She asked if there's a guest room where she can stay, but sadly there's only 2 bed rooms here, for me and my sister and the rest are for the maids.

"You can sleep in my room, I'll just sleep in the living room if you're not comfortable." I smiled at her. She was about to say..

"Bu-" I immediately cut her off by saying

"No buts, Hanni." as I smiled at her.

"It's okay; I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable, and... for me too, for my own sake, like you know. I don't want you to think that I'll take advantage of you." Now, her face looks confused by what I just said.

"What do you mean by taking advantage?" she frowned. Her eyes are looking at me. Goddammit, how can I explain this to her? that I'm perv-

"I mean, like being clingy and stuff." I was looking at her nervously while praying in my head, calling all saints names. I hope she never gets what I really meant, but she is still looking at me weirdly.

"Hmm, you have a point, especially since I don't know you yet," she said with a small smile.

Thank goodness she didn't think about it, or else I'd be dead.

I smiled at her in relief.

"Do you want to watch a movie or something?" I asked her as I sat on the sofa.

"Anything you want." as she sat next to me, leaning her back against the sofa while crossing her arms.

I opened the TV that was connected to Netflix. I asked what she wanted to watch, but she told me anything I wanted, so I searched for "Blue is the Warmest Colour."

While we were watching, I took a glance at her and saw her shocked eyes.

I gulped while watching the sex scene, I'm having a hard time breathing.

I can feel my body is getting hot, But before whatever comes to my mind happens,

I broke the silent and spoke.

"Aren't you sleepy yet" I looked at her.

"A little bit" she smiled at me and immediately turned her eyes back to the TV.

I nodded.

After an hour, I heard her snoring, and I looked at her. She's cute, lol.

I turned off the TV and started to tap her shoulder so we could go up.

She woke up and looked at me, clueless.

"Let's go upstairs, so you can rest"

"But the movie"

"We'll continue watching it the next day" She nodded in response to me.

We made our way to my room.