Rules & More

Rules:

-Don't be an annoying child (like my sist- I advised myself to not finish the sentence) if you don't get what you want. It will make you end up on the Blacklist.

-Each person can only adopt ONE adoptable per page (unless you're a VIP member which I'll explain on the next chapter

-You can change minor details on the adoptable

-DO NOT STEAL (republish) MY WORK ONTO YOUR ADOPT BOOKS OR CLAIM CREDIT FOR MY WORK. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH SANITY I PUT INTO THESE?

-Keep everything you do with my adopts appropriate

-If you publish your adoptable on a book, credit me and/or the person who drew it (probably PeppasCheesyToes or Bearlove12321)

-If you've adopted an OTA, you have a span of 2 weeks to finish it. If you can't do that, just let me know and I'll give you extra time. But I can't stretch it on forever so the most time I can give to you is a month. If you can't finish it until then, I might just put it back on for adoption. 

-Don't try to guilt-trip me- no like, really, it won't work.

-If you read all the rules, ping one person you think would be interested in adopts.

Symbols & their meanings:

🥚: Open

🐣: Some taken

🐤: Almost all taken

🐔: All taken

✨: Special Batches (Egg Adopts, Requests, Hybrids, Sibling-Batches, Breedable etc.) 

Some more meanings: 

FCFS: First Come First Serve (The adoptable is to whoever comments they want it first)

OTA: Offer To Adopt (Offer something- I'll allow headshots, full-body art of one of my OCs or a completely new OC. You can use a base or draw it.)

BTA: Bio To Adopt (I'll give you a form to fill in that I put below this. I'll give it to whoever has the most detailed one or I like the most.)

NTA: Name To Adopt (Just give it a name and it's yours!) 

CTA: Character To Adopt (Give me an OC that will become mine with a complete BTA form.)

BTA/CTA forms:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Sexuality: (Optional) 

Personality:

Backstory:

Family: (Optional)

Others: (Optional)

Why you want them: (I really do not want to see my artwork go to waste, so you must write down why you want the adoptable.)

Credits: Ralbinohamster/Ralbinohammel, & Fizzy! Sofizzicated, FreckledSika, Bellasaurus, Ade, ForeverEphemeral#0022, Despair of Stars, Lapis/Typhooned, Lampost, IvycountxXX