100-follower-special (Pt. 6)

⚠️Remember to CLAIM your dragon by commenting on my tags or just saying "MINE"! If not, it will be immediately put into a batch after 3 days. ⚠️

There is 8 dragons because a CERTAIN RAT didn't finish her dragons on time.

~

Thank you, 000AnotherPerson000. Oh fuu- I have just realized now that the pfp with the sunset and moose is the one everybody first has until they change it. APOLOGIES ON THIS BUT I ALREADY USED THIS ONE FOR ANOTHER DRAGON! 

I can definitely do some writing for you in return though. (For example, writing of your OCs' backstories or ships etc.) Just comment down if you'd like that.

~

Thank you, Starvioletfury! YES, ANOTHER PERSON I'M VERY FAMILIAR WITH. So, your art is awesome, your writing is awesome (although I'll admit, I only read a few chapters of your books), and you're a generally great person. One of the few people I follow back.

 One of the few people I follow back

I am so unsatisfied with how the final design came out but I literally have no time to redo this.

Name: Daydream (Dream for short)

Gender: Female

Personality: Dream is a passionate and expressive person. She's open-minded, a talented colorist/artist and is extremely creative. Dream is usually friendly and nice but can be practical and direct.

~

*Cough* C- can't say I'm too thankful, The_UltimateWOF_Fan/xxLavenderSparklesxx. But still, I'm glad it's over (OK, maybe I want drama) and I won't be a rat about it. I hope you've become a better person with your break from Wattpad and you acknowledge what you did wrong.

 I hope you've become a better person with your break from Wattpad and you acknowledge what you did wrong