100-follower-special (Pt. 1)

Credits to -littlefirefly for the inspiration!

Remember to CLAIM your dragon by commenting on my tags or just saying "MINE"! If not, it will be immediately put into a batch after 3 days. 

🍗

Thank you HollyTheRainWing, my first follower. I remember your support on my first crappy book that was deleted soon. I was OVERJOYED that someone actually reads my books. 

Name: Lavender 

Name: Lavender 

Gender: Female

Personality: Sweet, kind, funny, supportive and an amazing writer. Lavender is usually really nice but will ABSOLUTELY defend her friends with whatever she has. She is loyal to her friends and is always ready to listen to them. 

Credits to Kayak for the base

(Sorry 'bout that bad quality- I couldn't find a transparent image of this base and had to use a website to make it transparent and uh, you can see how that went...) 

~

Thank you, Moonwatcher639. I have a core memory of you supporting my WoF Spoof book. Also, you're generally a really social and funny person.  

Name: Spock

Name: Spock

Gender: Female

Personality: She's that one crazy neighbour you have who knocks on your door at 3AM and tells you to post "bOrB" on their profile for a surprise. Spock knows a hell ton about sexualities and will definitely make a complete guide of all of them if she could. She's 

~

Thank you -Apple_briar. I actually have no idea who you are (possibly from my WoF Spoof book or maybe a RP?) BUT REGARDLESS, HERE IS YOUR DRAGON!