xMale!Reader Cute burrito AU

Darkness engulfed your form as eyelids were closed, feigning sleep for every watchful eye to see. The warmth that took you in its embrace filled your core with happiness, knowing full well how cold it is outside. With a small smile you laid on your bed, nuzzling further into the blankets you had rolled yourself in to. Drowsiness that filled your mind tried to lull you to sleep and it was almost successful, if it wasn't for your roommate. Oh, that horrible roommate you started to hate the second it spoke to you today, taking the smell of coffee with him when he set foot inside of your shared room. The wave of his hair whenever he walked and wind would pick up a little strand of blond to play with. The piercing blueish eyes that would watch you, no matter what you did. It drove you insane and gave you the creeps. The same blueish eyes you wanted to feel lost in before looking down to his rosy lips you wanted to claim. The same rosy lips that would form deep words, made the horrible sound to wake you up, to..

"You still have to study, (y/n)."

'Damn it.' There you have it. The same beautiful voice uttering those horrible words. Study. A shiver ran down your spine and you tried to put the blanket over your head, ignoring his words completely. "No." You muttered hoarsely. Yeah.. it was that time of the year. The best time to get sick of all days. Midterms. Another shiver ran down your spine as you heard the heavy footsteps making their way to your miserable form.

"Hey, burrito. Get up." A calloused hand shook your rolled up form and slowly turned your body out of its cavern of blankets, freeing you from their grasp.

"No!" You yelped, desperately rolling bank into the warmth you were going to lose if Killer went on. The blond chuckled lowly with a soft laugh escaping his perfect lips. Blood rushed to your cheeks at the sounds and you looked away shyly. The calloused hands found their way to Killer's hips as he let out a sigh.

"I thought you wanted to nail these exams, (y/n)." Killer tried to reason. "Even Kid is studying."

"More like dying from study. He can't get smarter as he is a stupid baboon." You murmered, talking badly about your shared friend with a laugh. The both of you knew it was a mere joke, but it still held the truth inside. Kid was sometimes an idiot, especially when it came to college. The redhead however, wasn't sick and didn't have killerheadaches, like someone else. *cough* You *cough*.

"He still tries and you don't." Killer said with another sigh. "If you fail the exams, you won't get your degree. Without a degree you won't get work." Oh Killer, you try too hard now.

"Hmm.. I don't care. I found another purpose in my life."

"Which is?" Killer asked, arching his eyebrow.

"I'm going to be a live burrito." You deadpanned, locking your (e/c) eyes with his deep pool of life, losing every bit of connection with earth as you stared deeply in them.

Killer's shoulder shook as he quickly covered his face with his hand, hiding the shaking lips to not let out a laugh or to hide the upcoming blush, you didn't know. A frown etched on your face as you sat up as best as you could. "I mean it! I'm going to be the best live burrito! Just you see it! I'll be on the internet as a hit and will earn money as I sleep! It will be awesome!" You explained, wiggling a little to empathize every word you had uttered to the older male in front of you. Killer's blush deepened the more you wiggled and tried to push yourself from your bed, landing gracefully on your feet. Your victory was short lived however as you fell forward.

Big hands tried to catch you, but as you yelped and made contact with Killer's broad chest, you toppled the both of you over. The both of you groaned and you wiggled to get off the older male under you. Another sound filled the air and you immediately stopped. 'That wasn't what I think it was, right?' You looked up and met Killer's gaze shocked. Killer's cheeks were flushed as the arms wrapped themselves around your waist, holding you still.

"Stop moving, (y/n)." He whispered in your ear before blowing air in it, making you shiver as it made contact with the tiny bit of skin that showed.

"Uh.. K-Killer..?" You stuttered, trying to make him understand you had to get off of him.

He hummed in response and closed his eyes as he laid back his head on the cold ground. "You'd be a cute burrito, (y/n)." He whispered, making you blush as he finished his sentence. His arms held you tight and you couldn't do anything else than surrender in this awkward situation. With a sigh, you laid your head down on his shoulder and grumbled to yourself.

"Killer? Have you seen my textbook? I can't.. find.. it. The fuck are you doing?" You heard Kid's voice from nearby and looked up with a pleading face, begging him to help you.

Kid raised a non-existent brow before morphing his face to match his smirk. "Oh, so it's like that. I'll leave you to it then. (y/n)? You're a cute blanket burrito by the way." Kid said with a wave and walked out of the doorway.

"No! Kid! It isn't what it looks like! Please, help me! Kid? KID!" You started yelling and wiggling even more. All you heard from the red haired male were chuckles before he broke into laughter.

Extended ending:

"Could you let go now? I need to study." You muttered, eyeing the blond under you with a sigh.

"Nope. I'm comfortable." Killer mused with a smile as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of your neck. You rolled your eyes and mentally groaned. Okay, so you liked this man a lot. Heck, you even would turn gay for him. Because look at him! He's bulky, has cool hair and amazing eyes. Who wouldn't fall for him?

Just as you wanted to close your eyes, you felt something rise and the loose pants you were wearing under the blanket wasn't so loose anymore. Your eyes widen immediately as a blush dusted your cheeks. "Fuck..." You muttered and tried to get free one more time. Okay.. last hope. Whine. "Killer." The male hummed and rolled over so you were under him now.

"Yes?" Oh god.. his voice was hoarse and his eyes! Were they always this shade of blue? Weren't they a little brighter before?

"Nothing!" You squeaked, earning a chuckle from the blond.

"I love it when you're cute." Killer muttered, lowering his face to yours before swiftly taking you lips with his.

"O-oi.. I'm not cute! I'm a manly man! A.."

"A cute living burrito." Killer finished. "And I'm going to eat that cute burrito."

"K-Killer!!"