Dirty little secret

**Warning: sexual themes up ahead**

It had happened too many times already. A secret getting too much to bear any longer as he watched you panting under him, cheeks slightly tinted red, throat hoarse from the beautiful sounds that had erupted from it just a couple of minutes ago. The high they had reached came to an end as the blond male collapsed next to the woman he had made love with in the middle of the day. Her (e/c) eyes were closed for a little while before turning to him, letting guilt build up in his stomach. Every time they did it, he was feeling this way and he started wondering whether she felt the same. His blueish eyes started drooping as energy slipped from his muscles. You turned and leaned on your elbow next to him, the sheet covering your modest parts as droplets of sweat trailed between your cleavage. With you other hand you touched his cheek, wiping away the sweat for him as you smiled softly.

His captivating eyes trailed over your exposed skin, his hand softly caressing the warmth radiating from it as he pulled you on his chest. "(y/n)?" His voice was low and sultry, alarming you slightly of what would come your way, like always when you performed this act with him. This little secret of the two of you was starting to take over your life, anxiety filled your mind next to the excitement of thinking ever getting caught in the act. After a short silence you hummed your response to the muscled man under your body. "We should stop." He whispered reluctantly, shifting under the pressure of your weight. You slowly closed your eyes and nodded. "We actually should." Silence took you in its embrace as Killer cradled your head closer to his chest, his heart thumping loudly in your ear as a smile graced your face. The words he sprouted were different for his actions as he kept you as close as possible.

"Is she suspecting something?" You suddenly asked. The question had lingered in your mind for a long time and the palm of your hand felt the man under you tense.

"No, but it's getting our anniversary soon and I.." His voice trailed off as you made circles with your fingers over his chest.

"I understand." You sighed and started getting away from him, getting out of bed to cover yourself with the clothes scattered everywhere on the ground. "It's better this way, right?" You murmered, watching him getting dressed also before you would step out of the room of the love-hotel.

"Probably. You'll get back to him and I'll go back to her." He answered as he nuzzled his nose in the crook of your neck at which you wrapped your arms around his neck. "This is the safest way to go. Nobody needs to know and they won't get hurt." He whispered to your skin before pushing you off. You smiled softly as he looked lovely at you.

"Yeah, Kid would kill me if he knew I did it with his best friend. Claire wouldn't like it either." You whispered against his lips, fighting precious time before leaving again. His hands trailed over your back as he melded against your body perfectly.

Seeing a half smile tugging at your lips time slowed down as a lone tear would roll down your cheek, Killer's hand ready to wipe it away. How he had whished for you to be his. Now all he could want is you being half his, but with his future marriage in sight, he made up his mind and attempted to stop his desire. You, being his best friend and secret lover, understood what he was going through, as you did the same. His forehead leaned against yours before you stepped away and kissed the back of his hand as a goodbye for now. "See you soon." You guaranteed him as both of you made your way back to home. He thought this was for the best as Killer turned around to see your retreating form from afar. Playing pretend was getting too much lately as his wife-to-be actually tried her best to get his attention, but his mind was with the (h/c) woman he had shared everything with for a long time.

He didn't need this secret as much as he did at first, but now this play pretend needed to stop. Now, nobody gets hurt anymore. You get back to him and Killer goes back to her.