Prologue

Everytime time Targeryan is born the gods flip a coin.

The screams from Rhaenyra could be heard all around as she was in labor with her second born.
The one year old prince Jace was currently in the arms of Ser Harwin Strong while the labor went on.

The next hour all the screaming stopped and soft crying was heard from the babe and the mother as she cradled her little one.
As soon as the baby girl was in her arms she knew what she had to name her, Visenya after what she wanted to name her deceased brother if he was a girl.

Rhaenyra noticed something different with her than her first born Jace.
While he has brown hair and beautiful brown eyes she had Rhaenyras platinum white hair and violet eyes.

For a newborn she had a head full of hair that Rhaenyra couldn't help smile at as she kissed her little cheeks.
Ser Laenor walked in with a bright smile along with the king and queen, "let me see her" Laenor said walking to his wife's side and resting a hand on her shoulder while looking at little Visenya.

"She's beautiful" he said while looking at Rhaenyra with a smile.
Although Laenor and Rhaenyra love eachother they could never be anything more than platonic and if you really knew them you could tell it in their eyes.

The queen walked forward looking at the babe in her childhood friends arms, as she looked at the babe she was shocked to see that she had Targaryen hair "May I hold her Rhaenyra" Alicent softly asked with a small smile.
Rhaenyra handed the babe to her old friend and watched as the queens smile grew at the babe in her arms that reminded her of her own daughter Helena, the king came over and looked at the babe with a smile "She looks like you when you were a babe Rhaenyra."

Rhaenyra slowly sat up and grabbed the babe from Alicents arms while Laenor offered her one of his to hold on to.
With Visenya in her arm she slowly limped into her chambers where she was met with Harwin and her son Jace in his arms, as she set down Laenor left so she could have alone time with her lover.

"What is the gender" Harwin asked "a girl" Rhaenyra replied handing her over and taking Jace "her name?" he asked softly "Visenya" she replied with a soft smile.
"Visenya... My little Visenya" Harwin mumbled looking at his daughter his sweet little Visenya.

This is only 429 words Ik it's short but I've never written anything before I most just make edits of books I wanna write but Im trying to write so tell me If you like this book or if there's anything I need to change/work on.