Chapter one

Visenya was sitting on the sofa in her mothers chambers when Jace, Luke and Harwin entered with a dragon egg and put it on the coals.
"Hello brothers and Ser harwin" she kindly greeted and shared a loving smile with her father.

Even though Jace and Like might not know who their true father is Visenya always knew, she didn't know how Luke and Jace couldn't tell Harwin was always looking out for them. "Visenya! Come look Jace let me pick the egg!!" Visenya smiled happily for her younger brother "That's a very good egg! Now what do you say to Jace" She said while placing a hand on her younger brother's shoulder.    

"Thank you Jace" Luke beamed.
We were playing with Ser Harwin when suddenly the doors opened and her mother walked in with her brother cradled in her arms and Laenor by her side.

Visenya has always liked Laenor even though he is not her real father he treated her like his daughter.
"Mother look!"Jace exclaims "we chose an egg for the baby" Luke smiles "Ahh that looks like the perfect one" Rhaenyra says a smile evident on her features although the pain she's suffering with, Visenya has always admired her mother for that.

She sticks by her mothers side as she sits down hoping to give her comfort after the difficulties of childbirth.
"I let Luke choose" Jace says proudly "thank you jace" Luke mumbles.

"Not everyday an egg leaves the dragon pit princess, I thought it best to escort the lads" Harwin says while looking at Rhaenyra lovingly.
"Laenor and I thank you commander" Rhaenyra thanks as they look back towards Joffrey "Another boy, I heard" Harwin smiles as Rhaenyra looks up and gives him a soft but giddy smile.

Anyone could tell by the way they look at each other how hopelessly in love they are, Visenya wishes to have a love like that when she grows up.
"Is there anything I can do to help mother" Visenya mumbles which makes Rhaenyra smile "no my sweet girl."

"I heard childbirth is incredibly painful. I do not wish to have to go through it, I'd rather serve as a knight and ride to battle and glory" Rhaenyra's smile fades for a second as she remembers that those were some of the last words she spoke to her mother.

"I hope you never will either, my little dragon" She says stroking her daughter's face.
Visenya smiled at her newest brother as he passed him to Ser Harwin and walked up to him, Harwin lowered his arm down so his daughter could see.

"He's beautiful" she whispered to herself, lightly holding her fathers strong arm as he rocked him, "Father, please may I hold Joffrey?" Luke asks, reaching for him.
Visenya laughs at her brother's desperate attempts to reach him while he gets pulled away with Jace.

She slowly walks forward not wanting to leave her mother and father, standing behind Laenor as him and her father nod to each other and he shuts the door.
"I did not want to leave yet" she whines as her and Laenor trail behind her brothers "I know little one but we should let them have time alone, plus you get to see your dragon" he exclaims knowing that will brighten her mood.

She looks at him beaming "Well let's hurry then!"
She yells as she runs off to the dragon pit, her light hair flowing gracefully behind her.

This is another short chapter but I will try to write bigger chapters in the future. I plan to publish the chapters as often as I can, I hope you enjoyed this and please leave some tips or things I can work on love you all 💕💕💕