Chapter three

When visneya fell asleep she woke up the her room and the whole castle burnt and ruined,ashes falling from the sky.
As she continued walking she felt like something, someone was calling her to the throne room.

She felt taller and her hair was longer, when she got to the throne room she walked to the throne and sat down.
A sudden wave of warmth crashed over her before dread filled it as memories of a dragon and his rider being eaten by vaghar and her rider.

More memories flashed through her head good and bad.
Once they finally stopped her eyes flickered open tears fallen out as she sees her mother walk up to her.

"Mother."She breathes out and rushes towards her mother, embracing her tightly finding comfort in her arms before feeling a sharp pain in her heart.
Her mother looked at her with cold eyes as she fell, confusion and pain running through her mind.

Her mother cried but kept her cold expression on as Visenya looked up at her slipping out of concisnous.
When she let out her last breathe Visenya woke up with a jolt, dripping in sweat, checking if she was her young self again before crying and holding her knees to her chest.

Visenya yearned for her fathers warm embrace.
She slowly climbed out of bed the bottom of her feet hitting the cold floor sends a shiver up her spine, she walks out the door to the training grounds.

Not caring about still being in nightgown she ran as fast as she could.
When she got there she ran to his favorite spot to sit with her as she wished to join the training.

When she sat she wailed so loudly it was said you could hear it all the way from Dorne.
It was freezing as the cold night air hit her face harshly but she did not care, only wishing for her father to be here and sit with her, knowing he had to leave soon her heart broke more.

Her knees and palms hit the hard gravel as she fell onto it, squeezing so hard blood was drawn.
She didn't realise it but she was being scooped up, not by her father as she wanted but by Ser Criston Cole, the sole reason for this but in this moment of weakness she just closed her eyes and pretended it was her father as she clung onto his strong arms as he carried her to the queens chambers.

When she arrived Queen Alicent rushed over and told him to set the young Visenya on the bed.
Once the knight left Alicent let her walls down and immediately scooped up Visenya cuddling her and stroking her head as she cried.

Alicent has always liked Visneya and treated her like her own.
As she wailed in Alicents arms Alicent brushed her hair and got her dressed into a lovely baby blue dress she wore so many times when she was Visenyas age, the baby blue showing the innocence that will soon be gone from the young girl.

Once she was dressed Alicent took her hand and strolled through the gardens with her, Alicent softly spoke careful with her words not wanting her to take them the wrong way.
"Crying gets you nowhere sweet girl, you must face what evers put your way with a stiff lip, people cannot shield and protect you from loss forever."

Those simple words stuck with Visenya her entire short life.

Hello lovelys I hope you all like this💕💕