𝐙𝐞𝐫𝐨.

No one's POV:—"Onee-chan! Where are you?" You called out as you entered your sister's estate

No one's POV:
—"Onee-chan! Where are you?" You called out as you entered your sister's estate. You shared the mansion with your sister and master, Mitsuri Kanroji. The Love Hashira had taken you in as her tsugoku when she learned that you joined the Demon Slayer Corps. You learned Love Breathing under her guidance and have reached the rank of Tsuchinoto, the same as Kanao Tsuyuri.

"I'm in the dining room!" Mitsuri yelped back. You followed her voice and found her with Obanai Iguro, the Serpent Hashira. You always wondered why Obanai hadn't asked your sister out yet. His crush was painfully obvious to everyone except Mitsuri. He sat next to her as she was chattering about her most recent mission, and he listened intently to her every word.

"Hello, Iguro-sama!" You exclaimed upon entering the room.

"Hello," he replied simply as your sister turned to look at you.

The Love Hashira waved and beckoned you closer. "(Name)! Come join us!"

You giggled. "Okay!"

You sent Iguro a wink when your sister wasn't looking, and he understood. You let them take over the conversation, including the occasional "Yup!", "No way!", and other comments to indicate that you were paying attention.

>>>>>~<<<<<

—You left the room once Mitsuri finished her story, leaving the two on their own. You skipped down the hallway, entering your room. You took a look at yourself in the mirror, your pink and green hair messily hanging from your single braid (the hairstyle changes later in the story). You pulled the hair tie out, slightly wincing as it pulled out a couple of strands of hair. You changed into a cotton yukata and went to the kitchen to get yourself some food, as you were getting hungry.

You made some simple onigiri for yourself and devoured them quickly.

'That's weird... I'm not as hungry as usual. Oh well!' You reasoned with yourself as you made your way to your room again.

You changed course for the dining room and told your sister that you would be taking a nap. When you entered your room, you flopped on the futon and stared at the ceiling before dozing off.

>>>>>~<<<<<

"Ah, my dear esteemed benefactor..."

—You came face-to-face with a mirror. Instead of reflecting your image, it contained green, blazing light, akin to a fire. You approached it slowly, reminding yourself that this was just a dream and nothing could happen to you.

"My proud, beautiful flower of evil."

"Huh? What's that about?" You asked yourself. You took one step, then another.

"You are truly the fairest one of all."

'Wait, what? What does that mean?' You asked yourself. 'It called me pretty though!'

"O magic mirror, thy wisdom I entreat..."

'Where's that voice coming from?'' You questioned, finally registering it fully. 'This is getting kinda scary... I wanna wake up now!'

"Reveal unto me the visage I seek."

'Isn't visage a fancy word for face?' You stepped closer and you were suddenly in an ebony carriage led by raven black horses. You looked out of the window to see a monumental castle, silhouetted by the silvery moonlight. The arch bore the name "Night Raven." Green lanterns illuminated the area.

You were back in the mirror chamber, now just noticing the coffins floating in the background.

'Eek! Those coffins are floating!'

"You, whose image the dark mirror did beckon forth..."

'Is it called the dark mirror? What a scary name!'

"If your heart bids it, take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror."

A hand appeared in the mirror. You grabbed hold of it, not thinking much of it because... it's just a dream, right?

Oh, how wrong you were.

~ Taisho Era Secrets ~

- you've been playing Cupid and matchmaking Iguro with Mitsuri
- Iguro was the one who came to you for help
- Kaburamaru likes you, and you like him
- the aforementioned snake wasn't with Iguro in this chapter because he was hunting Uzui's mice
- rip the muscle mice

- you've been playing Cupid and matchmaking Iguro with Mitsuri- Iguro was the one who came to you for help- Kaburamaru likes you, and you like him- the aforementioned snake wasn't with Iguro in this chapter because he was hunting Uzui's mice- rip ...