𝐎𝐧𝐞.

(This story will not exactly follow the dialogue, just the general idea

(This story will not exactly follow the dialogue, just the general idea.)

No one's POV:
You woke up in an enclosed space, unable to see anything. Your limbs were trapped where they were, and you couldn't move. You shifted the limited amount you could, and your weapon thumped against the side of the enclosed space. You could feel your chest tighten, panicking slightly before the lid of what you figured was a coffin, was blasted off. The face of a grey cat appeared in your vision, but what concerned you the most was the blue flames emerging from its ears.

"Human! Hurry up and gimme your uniform!" He demanded. You took the opportunity to look down at yourself, noticing robes covering your demon slayer uniform and haori. The hood was over your head, and it covered you until your knees.

You cooed, "Aww, what a cute kitty!" As you reached to pet him. Your hand landed on his head as you scratched behind his ears, the heat of the flames licking at your sleeve.

He purred. "Yeah, that's the spot." He leaned his head into your hand before his bright blue eyes snapped open.

"Fnya! I mean- Hand over your uniform, human! And I'm not a cat! I'm the great Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Remember it!"

"If this is a dream, I'm ready to wake up now..." You murmured, looking around. You recognized the floating coffins and mirror.

"I won't repeat myself!" He yelled, getting angry. You didn't want to risk hurting the small kitty with your whip, so you chose to start running, not moving at your top speed so you could observe your surroundings.

>>>>>~<<<<<

You found yourself in a library, the shelves towering over you. Books of all shapes, colors, and sizes surrounded you. Feeling overwhelmed, you turned back to the entrance and saw Grim standing there, walking toward you slowly.

"Hahaha! You have nowhere to run, human! MROWWW!" He screeched suddenly.

A man holding a whip stood behind him. A bird-shaped mask covered the top half of his face.

'Kyaaa! He's so handsome!" You thought. (this is platonic)

"Eager to make your debut, hm? No matter. Come along now And bring your familiar with you." He beckoned you to follow him.

"Hah? As if I could ever be the familiar of this-" You covered his mouth and picked him up, holding him close to your chest.

That's when he realized something. "Wait, you're..." He glanced at the man in front of them, "A girl?" He whispered in a lower tone.

"Yes, why?" You asked.

He stayed silent.

"Where am I?" You asked as he led you down various hallways.