𝐓𝐰𝐨.

—Crowley snapped the book shut

—Crowley snapped the book shut. "I see. I cannot find this 'Japan' anywhere. Are you sure you haven't made this location up?"

You nodded.

"Hmm... now that I think about it, it may be possible that you came from another planet," He continued. "Or maybe even from another dimension, if trouble arose."

You were stunned. "Eh? Another... dimension!? How is that possible!?"

As you thought, an idea came to you. "Maybe it was a demon's Blood Art!"

Crowley frowned at you. "A... Blood Art?"

"Yeah! They're a kind of power that a demon has!" You rambled for a bit before pausing and blushing (or you felt your face heat up/ignore this part if your OC's skin is darker). "Eh sorry for rambling, haha..."

He paid you no mind. "Anyhow, do you have any identification? A shoe with your name on it, or a magic driving license?"

You stared blankly. "A... magic driving license? Am I supposed to know what that is?"

Again, he ignored your question. "Hmm... this situation is complicated. I cannot allow you to attend this school due to your lack of magic, but I cannot just kick you out without a penny to your name..."

"What's a penny?" You asked yourself.

He declared loudly, "And since I am so kind, I'll let you remain in the uninhabited building on the campus. It used to be a dormitory, so it should be fine to stay in if you clean up a little. Yes, that will work. Meanwhile, I will search for a way home for you. Ah, I truly am kind!"

You opened your mouth to thank him, but he interrupted you AGAIN.

"Follow me, young one, and I will lead you to the dormitory. It is a little old but still habitable." Crowley beckoned for you to follow him.

>>>>>~<<<<<

—You cringed as you looked at the building, which was falling apart. Rotten wood served as the walls and mold was visible in lots of places.

"It's... uhh... nice!" You exclaimed, hoping to be believable and not hurt his feelings.

"I agree. Let us go inside," Crowley spoke as he opened the door. It fell off its hinges and thudded to the floor. You jumped and rushed to mount it back in its place quickly. However, you struggled a bit due to never seeing a door like that in Japan.

Crowley watched you annoyedly and waited impatiently for you to finish. Once you figured it out, you walked over to where he was standing.

"Well, it may be falling apart slightly, but it will hold up against the elements," Crowley informs you. "Now, I have to attend to some things back at the academy," He continued before walking out of the door and slamming it shut, causing you to jump.