Awoken in a dark place.

(Trigger Warning - contains adult contents as Violence, Sexual themes Rape, Blood and Gore, Depression and other dark themes. And strong language. if you do not wish to read this then you're free to read something else that is up to you.)

She felt rain drops hitting her face and body as she slowly opened her eyes. She found herself lying on the brown dirty ground with the sky red with dark clouds.

She layed there as she wondered how she got to this unusual creepy place. She couldn't remember a single thing except for Rose witch was her name.

She slowly got up from the cold muddy ground and started walking. She walked for what felt like forever until she came across a large castle with four large statues of two women and two men.

She walked to the large metal doors and went inside the castle. She felt the warmth as soon as she entered inside and walked over to the fire place to warm herself.

Rose shivers a little as she lookes down at her black dress with a red rose at the center of it. She then removed a few of her black strands of hair away from her eyes.

Her green eyes starting at the fire with a thoughtful look on her face. And didnt hear the middle aged man entering the room with a calm expression on his face.

He looked at the young woman as he said to her. "I see you made yourself at home..." Rose got startled and turned to the man as she asked with a bit of a fearful look on her face.

"I... Im sorry I..." The man looked at her with a calm expression on his face as He said to her.

"It is alright, I do not find offense to you seeking shelter from the rain. Nor does my masters take offense to it."

Rose looked at the man and said to him. "Your masters? Do you know where I am or what this place even is?"

The man looked at her and said. "I tell you while I take You to see my Masters, they been expecting Your arrival."

Rose looked at him with a bit of a confused and curious look on her face. "They been expecting me?"

The man looked at her and said with a calm look on his face. "Yes, and they are waiting for You. Now if you come with me so I can escort You to the throne room."

Rose was hesitant for a momment but she decided to go with the nameless man. They started walking down the hall and Rose started asking him.

"Can you answer me the questions I asked You? Where I am and what's going on?"

The man lookes at her and said with his expression unchanged. "You are in the Dark Realm, a place ruled by the Four Rulers."

Rose looked at him with a curious look on her face. "The Dark Realm? And who are these Four Rulers?"

The man looked at her and said as they continued to walk down the hall. "The four Rulers, are Lord Lusire, Lord Edrun, Lady Ferstra and Lady Edrina.

And each of them rule a different part of the Dark Realm with iron fists. And I would advice you to stay on their good side."

Rose looked at him for a few secounds before turning her attention to his collar. She turned her attention back to him before asking him.

"What is up with the Collar?" He looked at her and said with a calm look on his face. That will be explained later, we are here..."

They shortly arrived at the throne room doors and entered inside the large circular room.

The four leaders of the dark world turned their attention to her. She looked at each of them as they either sat reading a book, sharpening their weapon, petting a little cute fluffy animal.