Epilogue

One rainy night at the castle when one of the servants were cleaning the library with a bit of a grumpy look on his face. Grumpy because He is tired of the constant rain that has been happening for a long time and just wished for sunny weather.

When He was dusting off the shelfs and took notice of the red book sticking out of the shelf. He were a bit botherd by the bock sticking out and went to push it back into place.

As He did that He heard a small clicking sound and the bookshelf began to move to the left revealing a hidden passage. Curious He took out his flashlight He use to read a book after doing some cleaning and went into the passage.

He walked down the steps and heard strange noises that sounded like crying. Walking further down to the dark tunnel coverd in spider webs and strange red glowing flowers.

Upon reaching down to the bottom He found a horrific sight before him. He stood frozen in shock and fear before letting out a scream of terror and dropped his flashlight as He started running-

He got out of the passage and ran out of the library and bumped into one of the guards on accident. The guard looked at him and asked him why He isnt doing his chores.

The man grabbed him by the shirt and said with a fearful look on his face. "It was horrible! That fucking thing the way its flesh exposed its bones and..."

The guard gave him a confused expression as He asked him what He was talking about. The man told him about finding the secret passage in the library and that He found something horrible down there.

The guard didnt believe him at first but upon seeing the open passage way and hearing the sounds. He believed the man and told him to come with him so He can tell the leaders about his discovery.

When the guard brought him to the throne room Edrina looked at him and said. "What is the meaning of this disturbance? Cant You see that We are busy?"

The guard bowed his head as He told Edrina. "Pardon the disturbance, My Lady. But this servant has found something that You and the others might want to hear about."

Edrun looked at the man and said with a stonic expression on his face. "What did You find?" The man looked at the leaders with a fearful look on his face as He began to tell them about the passage.

He even told them about the monster down there and how horrible it looked. Rose looked at the man and thanked him for telling them about this and let him have the rest of his day off.

The man was takend back to his room as Rose and the others began to discussing what He told them was about. curiosity got the better of them and they went to the library to investigate and found the open passage.

They heard a voice that sounded demonic and unatural as it said something about feeling pain. Rose looked at the others with a curious look on her face before walking down the passage to see what's down there.

The end