• Chapter 1: Twisted Amygdala

.........................•°●°•..........................

You woke up with a bright light shining on your face, you're head was spinning and you're body felt weird and dizzy, you opened your heavy eyes slowly as the annoying bright light burned your eyes. You didn't know where you are and why. You tried to move your hands but you quickly realized that you couldn't move any part of your body. You frowned and tried to lift your dizzy head up.

"W..what the fuck.." You looked at your tied up wrists and legs confused. Panic started to rise up as you couldn't move any muscle, you looked around with a slight blurry vision and you quickly noticed that you were what looks like a laboratorium. You glanced to your right slowly and saw a medical table with all kind of sharp tools on top of it. As you looked futher you saw several beakers filled with a yellow liquid in it, there was a small flask filled with dark red liquid with a label on it you couldn't read. The amount of books caught your attention, there were piles of books stacked up everywhere as you looked on your right side. You slowly turned your head to your left side and immediately was met with ice blue eyes staring at you from the dark corner. You flinched with shaky breath as you saw the mysterious figure standing in the dark corner of the unknown room.

"Well well, see who is finally awake.."

The woman's familiar voice spoke up as she revealed herself from the dark. The woman had a long golden crow mask, covering her face. The lagoon eyes narrowed at you through the eye holes of the golden mask. Her long black dress was made out of black feathers. She had black amice that was pointy by her shoulders, she also had a black stole with silver patterns and symbols on it. Her light blond hair was sleek and was covered with a long black cloth.

"Who are you!?" Her ice cold looking eyes pierced at you. You frowned from confusion and felt your heartbeat in your throat.

"Don't you remembered me?" She smirked through her golden mask and walked slowly towards your tied up body. You looked at her suspiciously as she walked past you grabbing a long syringe from the table beside you. She shook the sryinge with her fingers and glared at the light blue liquid inside of the tube.

"It won't hurt, I promise~" She smiled and placed the needle against your upper arm.

"No! no! no!" You said panickly as she placed the needle against your skin ready to inject you with the blue mysterious liquid.

"Maybe this will jog your memory..."

She snickered and pushed the long needle into your skin, you formed your hands into a fist and arched your back from the pain, you squirmed from pain as she slowly removed the needle. She cleaned the long needle with a white small silky cloth while glancing down at your fainting body.

"W..wait.." You whispered out quietly as you felt yourself faint away. The feeling of numbness filled your weak body. You didn't feel anything at all and it felt like you were levitating in the thin air. You lost the battle against yourself to keep your eyes open, you took your last breath before driving away into a deep sleep.

~~~~~~~~5 hours later~~~~~~~~

You groaned quietly from the unknown pain in your head and arm. Your head felt heavy again as you started to wake up again, this time the bright light above your head was turned off. You slowly opened your eyes with a struggle as you heard some noises on your right side. A mysterious unknown woman who was seated on a round medical chair caught your attention immediately.

The woman had a white long lab coat and a unfamiliar rose symbol on her back in gold. Her hair was long and sleek and she didn't look quite the same from before. She looked like a scientist now with gloves. You narrowed your eyes at her black gloved hands and looked as she was mixing two strange looking liquids in two separate test tubes, mixing it together.