Meeting The Thrombey's

Summary: What does Jake find out? Time to meet the Thrombey's

Pairings: Andy Barber X Reader, Ransom Drysdale X Reader (past)

Rating: Explicit

Warnings: Explicit language, implied spousal abuse, conspiracy (?), The Thrombey's, 18+ ONLY

Word Count: 6.8

Nervously you ready the girls to talk with Jake

Nervously you ready the girls to talk with Jake. After the fight Andy was back to himself. Randomly looking at you, telling you how sorry he was, and that he had just been stressed. Letting you know that he would never get that angry again, that you guys were a family, and Aster needed her parents together more than ever.

Everything that's happened with Andy runs through your mind. You had thought he would make the perfect dad, and he does. However, thinking he would make the perfect husband, you have major doubts now. Scared of him, and even more scared of giving up time with Aster has you with many sleepless nights.

When you arrive at Jake's store front, he gives you a quick wave from the phone and you sit in the waiting area. Peering into the stroller at your perfect daughters. No matter what they are yours. They smile up at you, and then begin jabbering amongst themselves.

"Mrs. Barber, come on back. I'm gonna walk you through some things," you follow the adorkable Jake to his personal computer. Nearly slapping yourself for checking out his butt, that you can only barely see with his loose khakis.

He brings up a chair for you, almost too close to his before he starts tapping away. "I know you didn't ask me to do all the searches I did, but I had to help you out you know," he looks into the stroller at the girls, making little faces at them before gesturing for you to sit. "Please, sit. It's a lot."

Walking around the stroller, you make sure the girls are content before bringing your attention back to Jake. Both of you stare at each too long before he rattles his head, looking at back at the computer. "This is quite a web that's been weaved. The original email I was able to dig up, Andy had deleted it. Traced it back to an IP address, and checked that out. It came from Richard and Linda Drysdale's house."

You turn your head over to him. "So that means either they or their son Ransom sent it? Didn't clear much up."

"Well, it's worse. That's just where the original came from. Every photo after that bounced around. They were sent from the IP address from the Drysdale's to an address in St. Petersburg, Florida. The house is registered to a Roberta Taylor."

"I don't know a Roberta Taylor, or anyone in Florida for that matter. Must be someone connected to Linda, wouldn't you think?" you finally look over to Jake after studying the computer. Too slowly he jumped back from you. You caught him sniffing your hair. "What are you doing?"

"I, uh, sorry. What shampoo do you use?" he slowly asks causing the two of you to awkwardly look at each other. Jake clears his throat before beginning to talk again. "Yeah, anyways. That house is a rental. Would Andy know anyone in St. Petersburg. It might do you some good to ask," with a fake smile you nod. There's no way Andy knows anyways in Florida.