2

This chapter contains descriptions of sexual assault and abuse. Sorry for the subtle Tododeku, I couldn't help myself.

Ochako Uraraka automatically knew something was wrong when the mysterious link was sent to her phone. She left it alone at first, but after the reminder ding, she couldn't help herself. She was curious to a fault, and that was why she opened the link. What could be so bad about it? It was most likely a prank and she would be sent to some weird website, or worse case scenario, get a virus put on her phone. Which wasn't fun, but she couldn't stop her fingers.

Oh, how wrong she was and how she wished she did.

It was grainy footage, hardly anything to call professional. In fact, it reminded her of those prank videos that focused more on shock value than clear imaging. For the first few seconds, all she could hear was yelling, but than a boy ran into the frame. A boy she immediately recognized.

Deku.

But this Deku was different. This Deku wasn't the happy boy she knew. Even with the bad quality, she could see his torn clothes and bloody face. But, worse of all, was the pure, adulterated fear on his face. Never had she seen someone breathing so erratically or pupils so blown out so wide while he tried to shrink away from four other boys. She desperately wanted to hold him in her arms and soothe him.

It just got worse from there. Uraraka knew his cries for help and screams would forever be ingrained in her mind, as well as the words that should have never been said to a human being. She should have clicked off when the hits began to start. She should have clicked off when they held him down. She should of clicked off when they began to take off his clothes.

She finally clicked off when...she shot up from her chair and rushed to the bathroom, immediately gagging into the toilet. She didn't see what happened, but she was pretty sure she had a very good idea. Even after her stomach was empty she continued to dry heave.

Ochako Uraraka wasn't a coward, but she wouldn't-couldn't finish the video. That was her best friend. How could she subject herself to that? And how could she still face him?

Maybe she was a coward.

Tenya Iida knew better than to answer unknown numbers. It was common sense, as well as a protocol. Who knew if a villain sent it and was trying to hack into his phone. And he especially never clicked on random links. So what had possessed him to do it this time?

He knew it was a horrible idea, and his suspicions were confirmed as soon as the video started. What was on the screen was what he only heard about. He was a hero in training, he knew things like this happened. But never to one of his friends. Never to someone like Midoriya. Midoriya was pure, he wasn't tainted like this video suggested.

Iida immediately felt sick at the thought. How could he even think that?! Shock? Anger? Sorrow? He didn't know, but what he did know was what was happening on the screen.

There were four boys. He only made it to two before he threw his phone against the wall, no longer wanting to touch it. He could still feel the phantom burns from holding it in his palms. This was the part where he should get up and go comfort his friend who most likely saw the video. Midoriya was probably scared and confused, and needed a shoulder to lean on. But Midoriya was also probably still asleep.

It would be wrong to wake him up and subject him to this horror. He would just let him sleep. He would leave him alone for the rest of the day, at that. His friend needed space after all. He most likely would not be very accepting of help, he was so self-sacrificing like that. A dark, nasty part of Iida also didn't want to have to be a part of it. It would be too much for him to handle. Midoriya would be fine, right? It was all in the past.