Friends and Ex-Lovers

Sarah's Pov
"Mom, I'm leaving," I say getting up from the table
Where are you going?"
"To Naomis she wants to have a sleepover tonight so I'm going to head out I love you " I yell slamming the front door. The drive to Naomi's felt longer than usual, it's usually a 20-minute drive but with traffic it's a 40-minute drive. The silence played throughout the car until my phone started ringing
I checked my tablet in my car and saw it was Christian calling me, I was kind of surprised because he only calls if Naomis is getting in trouble yet I ignored it, if she's in trouble 95% of the time I can still come over.

Naomi's Pov
"Christian call Sarah and make sure she's on the way I have to start warming up the hot tub!" I yelled at Christian because he swears he never hears me because of how big the house is yet his game room is next to my walk-in closet " CHRISTIAN NOW" I don't know what he doesn't get or why he gets so weird around Sarah, I mean I get why he's nervous Sarah's gorgeous but she's not bi or anything like that I mean she's the only person who knows I'm Bi, yet she supports me in every which way I love her so much I don't know if I have feelings for her or not but I'd never crossed that line I mean we've kissed a couple of times but it was just because she needed to learn how to kiss, the girls first kiss was me
the worst part was she bit my tongue and then cried about it.
" Christian, did she answer? CHRISTIAN"

Christians Pov

" Onb if Naomi yells at me one more time I swear I'm gonna chase her" I've called Sarah twice and she didn't pick up she usually does when I call;
Sarah and I dated when I was 17 and she was 15 even though we broke up at her Sweet 16 she was mad at me about something but I forgot the next thing I know she was posting on Ig with a whole other guy the next month and get this he played my sister and her at the same time and they both didn't know, now she's been single with a whole "roster" if you want to call it that I mean I can't blame her thought she was perfect in every which way, "she told me she wants me back, but when she turns 18 and moves out of her mom's house" said it and I mean it hurt so ban ad like I've been abused but when she said that I was heartbroken I cried for months but I couldn't tell anyone my dad has been telling me ever since I was a kid " Real Men don't show Emotions" but that's bs I mean I've gotten over it due to my therapist and of course, Sarahs who's a great listener.

A little backstory about Christian full one coming soon ( Sexual Assault Warning and abuse warning, skip to the next part because it'll be over by then)

" Christian" I heard My aunt call from her bedroom and I ran there I always loved my Aunt and being around her "Yes Auntie" I finally made it to her room " Come here I wanna get to know you a little better"
She started making me massage her shoulders and then made me go down to her chest " Auntie I don't feel comfortable touching your chest," She made me wrap my hands around her chest and I could hear little groaning.

Auntie, I don't wanna do this anymore that's when my Uncle walked in
" You little Pervert I knew you like your step, Auntie"
I was so confused about what I did wrong she taught me but then she lied.
" Oh baby it was terrible he tried doing awful things and said if I didn't let him he would go to the police and say I touched him"
" I knew it, you little pervert you are just like your dad always jealous of what I have."

The rest of the night was a blur all I remember is waking up in a hospital and having a broken nose, broken ankle, and a fractured rib cage after that my dad put me in the gym.