I F*cked up

Sarah's Pov

I woke  up to my phone ringing while Christian was still holding me it was 10:30 in the morning I looked to see who was calling it said unknown called id so I ignored it " What time is it, Sarah," Christian had gotten up " It's 10:30, why" he walked into his bathroom and I got up to follow him into his bathroom " Christian I asked you a question" he had both of his AirPods in "Christian Monroe answer me" he finally looked at me then licked his lipso he grabbed me by the neck but I was too tired from last night " I'm going to Miami, now you answer my question what did you and Elijah talk about last night" I looked in his eyes and he was serious he let go of me then went to brush his teeth glancing at me through the mirror
" Why, the only thing we talked about is how he bumped into me I went off, and then he asked me on a date" That's when Christian looked at me and stared " No, I said when I never said yes" I could tell he was mad " Let me get this straight you get asked out you technically said yes then you walked away after the club you come back to try to have sex in my mom's house in my room while you have a date today" I didn't know how to respond but he was pissed so I just shook my head  " Alright" what did he mean; "Christain what do you mean alright" I followed him into his closet " don't worry about it cause that's my answer to what I need and what I want" then he left went downstairs and grabbed his keys and took off.

Christian's Pov

I can't believe her right now she called me gang, then got jealous, slept with me, and now she wants to tell me she has a date RING RING it was Sarah calling but I put my phone on DND I had 12 missed calls from her and 23 texts all saying I'm sorry I should've been more honest; I called her back " Christian I'm sorry I didn't mean to it just happened" I sighed
" No, Sarah it didn't you wanted it to happen because you wanted to see if you still had me, you knew what you said but wanted to see if I was still dumb enough to fall for it, right?" it went quiet over the phone
" I know what I did was wrong but what you did was terrible can we just be friends, please" I could hear her trying not to cry and we both know she only cries to get her way " No, your my little sister best friend and that's the only thing you will ever be to me again" I hung up the phone.

Sarah's Pov
I didn't know what to say after that I had him on speakerphone while Naomi and Sera were trying to tell me what to say but I didn't listen to them
" Wow he sounds serious dang that's tough"
I sat up there in shock all Naomi did was just shake her head " You should go on the date" Naomi said
" I can't do that, that's your brother, and I already hurt him enough" Naomi nodded in disagreement
"  I mean you did call him gang and before your party, he went off on you about your dead father I mean I call it even personally" Sera just nodded in agreement " I don't even know Elijah's number"
Sera laughed " Okay since Christian won't be honest that's his ex BSF and that's the one who called you this morning" I looked confused "How did you know he called me?" Naomi and Sera looked at each other " My mom set up cameras in Christians when he was younger and I hacked into it so we saw and heard everything last night" I was surprised again, and that was my cue to leave especially when Naomi and Sera started to make out again.

Elijah's Pov

I had called Sarah earlier but she denied the call she never gave me her number personally but I went around the club to find out who she was all I knew about her was; she is 17, an upcoming senior, she's an Instagram model and she is Christian Monroes ex

My phone started to Ring
I got snapped out of my thoughts and checked my phone to see who was calling " Hello is this Elijah" I heard her voice again " Yes this must be Sarah I'll be there at 6:30 please be ready" and just like that I hung up; I later got a text from her saying how should she dress and I just responded with Formal but casual and after she loved the message I went to take a shower and get dressed.

Sarahs Pov

It was now 6:28 and I was walking out of the door Naomi did my makeup and it looked amazing I don't know why she won't do makeup professionally
I got outside and that's when I saw 5 SUV trucks pulling up to my house one guy got out in a suit and opened the door for me and that's when Elijah reached his hand out to help me in the SUV
" Wow you look gorgeous" I laughed " You and Christian are very similar" he started laughing " The only difference is I know how to treat and keep a lady" I nodded " Oh do you? Cause it isn't strange  to you creepy how you found my number and I didn't give it to you" he shook his head " No, I'm a man and know what I want and need" I gave him a stern look, He smiled at me " All I'm saying is I never take no for an answer it doesn't satisfy me" I shook my head he grabbed my wrist and was checking out my bracelets " Are you a virgin?" he asked without even glancing at me still staring at my bracelets "Are you?" I questioned back " No, I'm not, are you?" he asked again more sternly " Yes, yes I am" his eyes shot up at me " Say you swear" We both laughed " I'm sorry but all of the girls Christian was with we're not virgins at all" I laughed " I'm very aware his ex is Vanessa and my ex-best friend" he looked so surprised " You Hung out with Sophia before?"
" yea, you know her?" he nodded "Yea she was a whore let our old friend group run a train" he saw my eyes get bigger " Oh don't worry Princess, Christian was asleep" I was still looking at him crazy
" I promise you I hit first but it was too open like a 100-people hit" I calmed down " Ew, yea she always tried to have a threesome with Naomi, Me and her she slipped Perc in my drink just to see if I would do it" he looked at me with concern " Yea, she tried that with me too"  "well it worked," I said before glancing out of the window he grabbed under my chin " Nah love I was just waiting on the right one" he slipped my face to while his other hand was on my thigh he went in for a kiss and it wasn't like Christians at all, Christian's were all passionate Elijah's we're good too but he was just looking for one night stand.

We finally made it to the restaurant and it was on the 35th floor he held my hand the entire elevator rife and even pulled out my chair " Thank you " he nodded "Anyone as beautiful as you deserves to be treated like a goddess" which made me blush making me put my head down he just smiled " we kept making small talk but the only things I could think about was Christian and how Elijah and him were best friends " You ready?" I just nodded my head simply.
It was a good date I like Elijah but he's slightly boring; When he dropped me off I pretend I was tired and was going home yet instead I went to Miami to go see Christian; back when we were dating he had given me a key I tried giving it back but he told me to keep it, I walked in the door and went to the kitchen because I could see a little light I walked in the kitchen and saw a girl blindfolded on the kitchen, hands tied behind her back, her legs wide open, and him eating her out.

How do we feel about Elijah, and what about Christian and Sarah?