His truth

Christians Pov
"Who is Elijah to you?" She asked , I broke eye contact "Christian we're being completely honest I won't judge you" I sighed " Elijah is my uncles son; Elijah got close to our family after we had cut them off but Elijah lived with his bio mom before moving in with my uncle he played his way into my life like a snake but has now learned the truth and has been trying to conjoin mafias" she sighed " Christian I know I say this a lot and don't mean it most of the time but I'm so sorry" I nodded " I'm sorry too I'm sorry I wasn't honest" I picked her up and gave her light kisses brought her to my bed " Can we cuddle tonight please" I kissed her head and cuddled her for the rest of the night.

DING DONG

Omg Christin who is at your front door right now I heard Sarah say, so I got up and checked my phone it's 12:24 " Crap my friends are coming over" Sarah jumped out of the bed and I looked down and she was wearing Nike pros " You can't wear that" I bit my lip while rushing to find us some clothes " why not?" Because it's not just my friends it's also my dad and his friend to here to talk about you; I had put on a tuxedo and she put on the dress she left here a couple of months ago " You look gorgeous" the dress was simple but had a huge slit up to her top thigh to the point wear if the wind blew everything would be out except the top of her " Thank you" we walked downstairs and opened the door " SARAH!!" everyone exclaimed " are y'all back together please tell me y'all are" we both looked at each other and Sarah said " yes of course a relationship is based off of trust even though the mistakes both of us have made." Everyone agreed and asked for breakfast so I called my 8 chefs to come down and we all went outside Sarah stayed in talking to all the women who were over except Naomi she probably overslept like always while all of the men went outside " Are y'all good?"
I nodded " I hope/think so but let's get off this topic Elijah is trying to combine mafias" everyone gasped and looked worried " we can't, we can't trust him where is your farther he needs to get back right now?" I agreed we continued talking trying to contact my father.

Sarah's POV
All of the men were outside but all of the women were inside " Where's Naomi?" Everyone put they're head down " as of right now Naomis birth mother has full custody" there grandma said " that's bs" one of the cousins said " I agree Naomi literally always has burns when she gets back same with bruises" Tia sighed well I mean that is her birth mother; it's still not right.

Tia, Naomi's cousin Star, her eldest sister Tyanna, and I all went to her birth mothers house and I got out of the car first Knock Knock i could hear someone coming to the door but didn't know who it was
who is it? I heard a man say angrily " It's Naomi's Best friend" he opened the door to then proceeded to lick his lips " she's busy but you could come in if you like" he grinned I could smell the alcohol on his breath and saw the bottle of Hennessy in his hands
Everyone else got out of the car and all of them had on a long black jacket " what is Naomi doing" he grinned come in and find out " just tell me what she's doing please" he moved out of the way and gestured his hand to come inside "she's busy making a movie like the little good girl she is" Tia broke his nose " go get her? Where is Tasha!" Tasha is Naomi's birth mother that's when we saw a drunk Tasha and 7 different men come downstairs looking so happy they paid Tasha and left " Naomi is upstairs, but as of right now she's in trouble."

SEXUAL , MENTAL , and PHYSICAL ABUSE WARNING

We all glanced at each other and that's when Tasha said " You could go see her if you like" but something didn't feel right especially since they're were bigger guys in the house Tasha showed us a room and then sprayed us with pepper spray and tied all of us then poured milk on us.
After hours of sleep I had finally woken up " what time is it" I asked feeling tired I saw a figure of a man " 3:45" everyone else was awake and had bruises " would you all like to watch a movie I tried moving but was strangled to a chair I call it Good Girl featuring Naomi Monroe I felt a little tear drop come down and Tia moved her head to the point where she couldn't see it but a man came over and held her head till where she had to see it " please I don't want too" I saw Naomi in pink lingerie and saw a big man grab her by her throat and kiss her while he preceded to take off his pants and spread her legs wide Naomi was flexible because she had years of dance training and gymnastics he put it in her and I could hear her screams and and see the tears falling down another man came in and put his dick in hee mouth to make her be quiet and there Tasha was using a vibrator while her daughter was getting raped both men finally got off Naomi and another man came in now there was 3 men in the room I think and he had a belt " bend over slut" but Naomi didn't move he then proceeded to make Naomi bend over and blindfolded her " please please I'll give you money" Tasha laughed " you think money is gonna save you, I'm gonna show you how much I had to go through when you were born all the pain I felt" Naomi started crying to the point where the blindfold looked wet " for every slap I want you to count it out" they had 4 different camera views one facing Naomi, the other facing her body, the other that showed the whole room, and one on Tasha playing with herself " you know what how about instead we finger your in every hole you have" Naomi screamed " NO PLEASE NO MOMMY WHAT DID I DO?" Tasha laughed "  DONT pretend like you don't know" she hit Naomi and pinched her nipple making it turn red " they turned Naomi around doing missionary style and 4 men came down one man put his dick in her ass, the other one rubbed a vibrator In her ass, the third one fingered her with 3 fingers and the other one was eating her out but he wasn't doing it right a 5th man came and put his dick back in her mouth that's when the sixth one came and was sucking on her sore nipples scream Naomi scream for your best friend who always helps you " Sarah please come get me please Sarah" i was already in tears but this part broke me " I just wanna go home" and that's when Tasha got mad " do everything harder I want her shaking to the point where she can't walk" and they went harder 3 more men came and did the same to Tasha expect she was enjoying it.
The movie was now over at least the sexual parts and that's when the physical abuse started all of the men just laughed while having a cigarette Naomi still had the blind fold on "Naomi" everyone whispered while chanting that's when Tasha came back with a whip  in her hands and started whipping Naomi's ass to the point where she had started getting small marks "aw your ass was so cute" That's when Tasha stepped on her "But now it's not you whore" Tasha got off of Naomi and everyone left the room and the movie was now over little did they know I already had called Christian on my charm bracelet because he got me an emergency charm that lets him know I'm in danger

If you need help for SA please feel free to contact me or someone who you can trust and even the suicidal hotline number SA Is not ok so please get help if you need it.

Thank you for reading, this chapter was a little more intense but thank you.