Emma is bored #4

first off. so much drama is going on in the world and i can't take it. why does gossip and drama exist?

on with my rant

racism

racism is a big issue in the world, and has been a very long time. why people are racist, I don't know, but I think it's disgusting and should be stopped. other have said this but done nothing about this. I know as a 13 year old I can't do much but I can try.

why are people racist? why do we treat people differently because of their colour? is there something repelling about a darker skin tone? I put a video above which was a social experiment.

please watch it as it shows how people act around white people compared to black.

one of my english teachers once taught pre-schoolers and they were talking about coloured people, and one of the children said, 'coloured people? so they're purple and green?'

this shows that children are not born racist, but brought up that way. so never use the excuse 'i was born racist', because that isn't possible.

why do people treated black people as if they are dirt, as if they are nothing compared to them. this is what Martin Luther King was opposed to racism, and then later assassinated. this is what the world has come to.

spread the word that racism can be stopped. start small, possibly a group of friends. get each friend to spread that message to her friends, and continue this. if you meet a racist person, ask them this, 'why. why are you racist? explain it to me.' I bet 80% of them can't. because they don't have a reason. they just 'are' racist.