3.|She is Virgin

Continuation...

At club

Shobhit was sitting at the corner alone and seeing his friends vibing on item songs. But he was not interested. Girls came in between to seduce him but he jerked them off.

Aaryan facepalmed when he saw his bestfriend aloof in the corner, he strides towards him but Mohit stopped him with wicked smile

"What?" Aaryan asked and he forwarded the drink

"Strong drink for our weak friend"

"And why will he drink this with my hand?"

"Comon bro...use your brain" he said and a idea strike in aryan's mind.

They stopped one waiter and gave him enough money to make sure Shobhit will drink this glass.

And as per the plan, waiter served him and he drank. They four were laughed and hi-fied with eachother. They were getting restless to go sonagachi, they are addicted to these things.

Shobhit soon lost his senses, and they all took him to sonagachi too.

"Mohit we are doing right na bro?" Saket was little afraid because Shobhit will sure kill them.

"Haa re aur ye koi chota baccha hai kya? Ise bhi toh pata chale maza kya hota hai" Mohit said with smrik and hi-fi with his twin. They all started laughing including Shobhit. He never drank such strong drink.

"Wh..err..we are goi..ng" shobhit asked between his laugh

"To heaven"

"No..I.. don't want to die..I have so many wor..ks" he stammers but laughed and they all shook their head.

"Marne ke baad bhi chitragupta ka assistant banega lagta hai" Aaryan said and they all laughed.

(Chitragupta is the Hindu god who kept the record of all human deeds and after their death, he decides the person will go in heaven or hell on the basis of their karma)

They all reached there and Tara Bai was waiting for them because these four were her daily customer.

"Aaiye aaiye aapka hi intezar kar rhi thi tarabai" Tara Bai greet them and they all smiled

"Tara Bai aapse ek request hai...koi virgin ladki hai toh dekhaiye?" Aryan knows Shobhit is virgin so atleast girl should be virgin too.

"Ye toh Shobhit Babu haina?" Tara bai said when her eyes fall on Shobhit.

"Haa inke liye hi chahiye"

"Haa haa haina aap sab baithe....mai khud lekar aati hu" Tara Bai said with smrik because she didn't expected him here.

"Tara ji ab kya...filhal toh bs Aaradhya hi hai kothe pe virgin"

"Toh usko taiyar karo"

"Par aapne 3 din.."

"Dekh hum unko naraz nhi kar sakte... isiliye usko jaldi taiyar kar"

The door opened and Aaradhya looked at the door to find a girl entering with clothes in her hand making her afraid and she started shivering.

To be continued...