6."Ditto order something that isn't our blood."

"That's it!"

What do you mean?

"I mean, I'm tired of you not having any idea of where you want this story to go!"

...Ok well I kinda don't know where I want this story to go too so idk too bad for you.

"Sigh look you can't come up with anything? Like idk make me go to U.A. or something?"

No that's stupid. The entire reason I wrote this was because I was tired of reading fan fictions about people going to high school. I fucking hate high school and I literally couldn't give a shit about high school drama.

"Could I at least be like Gwenpool?"

...Maybe. Know what fuck it sure why not but Koushin has to go with you!

"Fine! But you have to drop the joke that everyone keeps making about us being together!"

But you also perpetuate the joke??

"...Well yeah but it's only funny when I do it because I'm being ironic and because I'm like 17 or something. But when adults do it...idk it's weird."

Aight I get it jeez you're making me sound weird now.

Koushin pops up behind you with a confused look on his face. He gives you a bombastic side eye before opening his stupid ex-yakuza mouth.

"(Y/n) who are you talking to? There's like no one here? Girl you really gotta get some therapy."

"Sigh Koushin I told you last night! It's my quirk!"

"Oh yeah right...wait why did you say last night in that sentence it wasn't necessary?"

"Because I had to tell the reader that it isn't the same day anymore dumbass!"

"No what I'm just going to continue on with my life and pretend that we aren't just characters in a fan fiction. So can you like stop mentioning shit like that every five seconds?"

"Unfortunately not buckaroo."

The banter that you two have literally every chapter, was once again interrupted by another character that will be promptly drop and who will probably never come back again. Guess who it is! That's right Ditto! Wait I mean Toga!

But you said you'd make me like Gwenpool!

Huh? Well yeah I might but like after this chapter.

Why?!

I started a plot thread and so help me god I will end the plot thread!

Sigh whatever

Toga smiles widely having tortured the reason why Dabi was so bewildered while holding a box of chicken nuggets. The answer may have been unexpected but was just as thrilling! I mean who wouldn't be thrilled with the idea of have two new victims! A lot of people Toga. A lot of people. Deciding rather quickly to buck whatever Shigaraki told her to do, she ran straight to the nearest McDonald's. Which just so plot conveniently happened to be the McDonald's you and Koushin work at.

Toga cheerfully walked up to the counter, obviously excited to talk to the two weirdos who scared Dabi.

"Hello! Oh my you two would look so good with blood all over you!"

"Uh thanks I think? So whatcha wanna order today miss?" You decided to take the weird comment as a compliment and continued on with your customer service script. Koushin on the other hand would not let that comment go unchecked.

"Ayo what? Nah nah (Y/n) you're not just going to sweep that comment under the rug! Girl basically just said she wanted to stab us!"

"I would handsome! You would look even handsomer!"

"First of all, you think I'm handsome? Second of all, is handsomer even a word?"

"Koushin just shut up. We live in a universe with superpowers, this isn't the weirdest conversation I've ever had."

"Whatever! What do you want vampire chick!"

You raised your eyebrow looking confused.

"Is that your best insult Koushin?"

"No...I ran out of things to say okay."

Toga or vampire chick looked excitedly and giddily at the two, finding the banter funny.

"You two are so funny! And I'll have some of your blood!"

"Unfortunately miss we don't sell our blood."

"Oh that sucks! He he can I have some anyway!"

"Nope! Now leave vampire chick!"

"KOUSHIN!"

"What?"

"THAT'S RUDE!"

"No it's rude that she asked for our blood!"

"Whatever! She's still a customer!"

You turned back to Toga and gave her a kind expression.

"Sorry miss but no, you can order like fries or something though."

"Oh ok sweetie I'll order some fries!"

She winked at you.

"I'll come back some time for that blood!"

"Alright miss that'll be 5 dollars."

Toga gave you a five dollar bill with blood covering it. Despite the blood you still took the bill and put it in cash register. Koushin rolled his eyes at her, but still went to the back kitchen. That's right everybody it's time for the Koushin cooking show! Koushin dramatically stepped into the kitchen with determination burning in his eyes.

"Now it's time to meet the fryer potatoes!"

His hair covered his eyes as he threw the fries in quickly and dramatically posing afterwards. He glared at the oil willing it fry faster. The oil bubbles themselves grew nervous under his death stare. The fries were instantly golden brow, and ready for consumption. He scooped the fries quickly into the packaging and came out from the kitchen.

Toga herself was confused on how quickly it took him to finish her fries. Honestly she was fascinated by how quick he finished it. Now she knows why Dabi was bewildered by these two. Not only were they not scared of her but they also did their job in the fastest way possible.

"Here you go miss and have a good day!" You smiled at her while giving her the fries.

Toga took the fries and giddily waved at the two and skipped off back to the bar.

"God I hope we don't get anymore villains."

"Eh at least we get payed Koushin."

"Yeah yeah whatever."

Next time on Cashier Rumble! Will I ever come up with an actual plot? Will (Y/n) get her wish by becoming this universes Gwenpool? Or will I just drop this fanfic? Probably sorry guys I have no idea what to do with this! Next time on Cashier Rumble!