Author's note

Uh...Hi? Yeah Kat that's a great start 🙄.

Hello person who might be reading this! Thank you for reading so far. It really means a lot to me. You have no idea how much your comments or just reading this fic has meant to me.

I have a problem. It's kinda a big problem. Like not as big as my house burning down or I fell off a cliff. Nah this isn't one of those author notes. It's more of...Well I guess you could say that I have a bit of a fan fiction addiction. It's honestly started to cause a problem with my mental health. Everyday all day all I think or do is read fan fiction.

It was fun in the beginning. In the beginning of this I had just moved to a new town and after a really bad year of school then isolation because of COVID, I became afraid of school. To the point where I isolated myself further by being homeschooled for half of my time in high school. Fan fiction became a coping mechanism at the time to deal with my social anxiety and depression. It still is.

The reason I'm telling you all of this, is because I want to delete Wattpad and stop going on Quotev. I don't want to be here anymore. I want to stop escaping the world I guess.

This means that I'm going to probably stop writing this fan fiction. I'm sorry for leaving it on such a shitty cliffhanger, and I'm sorry if my writing was garbage. I've never been that great of a writer and I'm not sure why the people around me think I am.

I'm not sure what else to say but, Thank you for reading this and Goodbye.