7."Thanks for the BTS tickets Luci."

This is the chapter you have all been waiting for! The chapter of the ages! (I swear I made this joke already) Everyone, and I mean everyone! That includes you Becca you bitch that's right I know you're reading this.

Uh anyways the chapter you've all been waiting for!

(Y/n) goes to sleep.

Yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Go sleep with the fishes (Y/n)

"SCREW YOU NARRATOR I'M NOT GOING TO BED!"

You protested to the narrator, even though your eyes were bloodshot and the eye bags beneath your eyes were as large as my hatred for myself. Koushin who was at your house for some reason looked at your weirdly before remembering why you screamed at the sky randomly.

"You know when you asked me to sleepover (which is weird btw who asks an adult man over for a sleepover?) I thought we were going to do normal sleepover things like, pillow fight, sell our soul to the devil for BTS tickets, or watch horror movies. I didn't think we'd be planning on how to break into a villain hang out and steal their shit to sell on the dark web."

Oh you thought I was going to do the sleep chapter like you jokingly wanted? HAH NAH BITCH!

...I'm sorry I didn't mean that I love you.

Anywhore. You were furiously wrestling Koushin now, having taken great offence to his line of questioning.

"BROSKI DON'T QUESTION MY PLAN!!"

Koushin boredly took you in his arms and immediately stopped you from trying to strangle him to death.

"Wow there tiger calm down. Alright I won't question buttttt you really should get some sleep. Your eyes twitching and that's not healthy."

"MY EYES ARE NOT TWITCHING!"

As you said that your eye began furiously twitching.

Screw you narrator you totally made that happen on purpose.

You're right I did. Lol.

You deflated and calm down a bit. You turned around to look at the digital alarm clock. Yeah it's 5 am. GIRL GO TO BED!

You say that but you've stayed up till 7 am one day.

Shut up and sleep.

You rolled your eyes and sighed tiredly. Turning back to Koushin you gave him a nod.

"Fine I'll go to bed. BUT YOU HAVE TO FINISH THE PLAN!"

Koushin smiled.

"Yeah yeah I'll finish the plan now sleep."

You begrudgingly walked over your bed and immediately fell asleep.

"Zzzz."

Koushin shook his head and looked at the white board you were writing the plan on.

"Sigh she'll kill me if I don't."

Next time on Cashier Rumble! What will the plan be? Will the LOV be involved? Why was this chapter so short? Find out like two of those questions next time on Cashier Rumble!