Shy love

Your walking away.
you know that i saw you
come on over and i will
show you what love is

Your beautiful face
your sweet smell
your lovely kisses

I want more come with me
give you anything you wanted
i hope you come to my arms

So i can make you smile
My shy Love.......

..........

"WHAT THE HECK" A Voice screamed in anger which scared the life or would i say "shit" out of Lisa. Two bodies are intertwined on the floor, a thai on top of a very angry looking kitten. Lisa describes her as a beautiful deadly ocean, a dark silkly haired girl with seductive feline eyes that makes Lisa wants to shit her pants, cute button nose and to finish the deadly masterpiece a plump pouty lips.

"Hello, are you blind?. You are still on top of me you disgusting dimwit" she cursed making Lisa to wince at her words, standing up quickly and bowing a hundred times.

"i'm s------s--sorry, i------" Lisa was rudely interrupted by the feline eyes.

"oh shut it twart, how dare you touch me?, do you know who i am you trash............trash bin" She angerly said as she disgustly eyed the thai.

Lisa was scared was an understatement, she was terrified of her life. To top up the description of the feline girl, she was wearing a dress cardigan worth hundred of dollars not even won with a high boots and a bucket chanel bag. Lisa knows awfully well what that brand is, she might not be rich but she's not dumb. Lisa was felling insecure apart from the scoldling from the feline eyed girl but also how she dressese and the aura she posesses. Lisa was on blue faded boyfriend jeans, a white plain shirt and a yellow balenciaga hoodie that costed her 5 dollars or so. Lisa was so late she knew the angry girl was a very important person but she is fucking late so she ran. Thankfully no one was in the hallway apart from Lisa and her "polar opposite".

"Ya, you unworthy servant get back here, i'll find you........you dirty trash" she heard the girl but she was to scared to turn back has she ran to her class she sighted from afar. As she got to her room she was a panting mess.

"Very early miss........." A man ironically said she assumed he's her literature teacher.

" Miss manoban. i'm sorry sir, i got lost." She bowed at the latter showing her apologies and respect.

"oh...a new student, go take your seat and again call me Mr Choi" He spat has he pointed to her seat.

Lisa sat with a heavy heart and a sweaty face, terrified of what she saw and experience. she exhaled and took out her notes and old laptop to start jotting things down.

"i hope i don't see her again, may God help me" She signed and started jotting things down.

"Now today's topic is about Poem............."

.........

...........

"Hey Lisa, how was your first class?" Rose asked as they walked to the cafeteria.

"Awful except the class of course, gosh i'm so hungry" She complained as she faced the cook.