ALIVE?!

There will be dark days ahead of us too, And there will be days where you feel along. And that's when hope is needed most. Keep is ALIVE.

GWEN STACY.

"Where you off to jendeuki?" Jisoo suddenly asked, Jennie screamed in fear as she spotted the stealthy Turtle Rabbit.

"Jesus Christ, you want me dead huh?." Jennie responded with her hands clenching her chest.

"I asked where you are off to Jennie it's late and dark outside." Jisoo crossed her arms sternly not buying the latter's innocent face.

"Not your business unnie." Jennie stumped her feet in annoyance as she glanced at the huge clock in her cousin living room. It's already 10 pm, I need to hurry, Jennie thought.

"Jennie, just...........whatever just go. I don't want to be that person that stops you from doing what you want but next time consider time, it's pretty late and you are sneaking out of the house, my house to be precise so it's my business and my responsibility towards you. So yeah it's my business Jennie but just go." Jisoo shooed the latter out obviously tired of her bratty attitude.

"O-kay?," Jennie slowly nodded and skipped out of the house smiling in the thoughts of meeting the love of her life unaware of a black van which occupied Irene and her minions who are watching her every move, trailing her from behind.

"There she goes, smiling and skipping towards her unsuspecting end. This is going to be fun." Irene laughed loudly scaring her minions who secretly gave her a side eye.

*****

"Rose?, Rose? You there?." Lisa softly said while knocking at the Australian's door room.

"Hold on, I'll be out in a sec." Rosé shouted from the other side.

"Oh, alright. I'll just be here then." Lisa responded. She sworn that their relationship had gone sour a bit, after all the embarrassment and stressful moments throught out the week Lisa as kept to herself lately and that made her a bit guilty. She unconsciously ignored Rose and the rest of her friends since the incident this morning. The Thai just wants peace and quiet to think things through, she thought of the pros and cons about her relationship with the Queen bee of modest high and she had come to a conclusion and ready to confront the latter. She thinks what she agreed on is for the best for everyone.

She waited for the Aussie kicking invincible objects Infront of the latter's door. The door swung open revealing the blond chipmunk in a bath robe and a wet hair.

"You called for me lis?." Rosé questioned Lisa.

Lisa didn't mean to stare but she couldn't help it, she hadn't seen her best friend in a towel or bath robe with a long wet hair before. Even if she has been living with her for almost 2 years( don't kill me for this, I just want this story to die as soon as possible🤧😑😅😅). She was deep in her thoughts that she didn't suspect a harsh slap across her chest.

"STOP STARING YOU PERVERT!" Rose whispered screamed at her best friend with flushed cheeks, which is already red.

"W-what? Urmm, I'm sorry. Ahem, I wanted to tell you that I will be heading out for a few minutes to you know clear my head or something so yeah, just wanted you to know that. Ok bye." Lisa rumbled and quickly walked away leaving a confused Aussie.

"Alright, be safe." Rosé shouted and headed back to her room to finish up.

****

"Miss irene, subject b is on the way." A masked person said over the phone, Irene wished she could smack him in the head.