4

I had woken up late and it was currently 11, I changed into some jeans and a sweater. My hair was in a side braid with a few strands out, I had finished putting on my earrings when we received a text from Betty saying her parents would leave in 10 minutes. I went downstairs and grabbed my phone and shoes, I saw a note on the fridge.

Hey honey we will be back before dinner, we had to do some errands out of town.
-Love Mom And Dad

Great that was perfect, I saw Archie leaving his house so I left mine. "Hey Archie." We hugged, "Hey Aurora."he matched my energy. "You think there gone?" He asked, "Yeah no car is there." I looked at him. "True." He mumbled, "hey guys!" We hear Veronica. She gave me a hug and kissed Archie, "is jughead here yet?" She asked. "Uh no I just texted him he should be here in a few minutes." Replied Archie, "and there he is." I say they turned around and we saw jughead in a motorcycle. We all went up to the door and knocked, "Hey guys, my parents are going to me back in 2 hours." She said as we hurried in. "Ladies first." Said Archie, I rolled my eyes and went up the attic. "Flashlight!" I said, we began looking for the paper and a few minutes later we found it. "Found it!"yelled betty. "Hurry go make a copy." Ronnie grabbed the paper and went to Betty's parents office, we made a copy which took 10 minutes. "Got it." I said grabbing the copy, "My dad texted me we only have 15 minutes!" Betty said. "Shit." We all said in sync, "okay uh jughead and Archie go out the original back and clean up the mess we made! Me And Betty will delete the the history of the copy and Veronica stand by the window and tell us when they are here!" Everyone nodded. "Uh Aurora this won't delete!" She yelled, "What let me see!" I said going on the computer. "Okay wait." I mumbled, some error in the system. The boy came running downstairs that was a sign that everything was fixed, I started to panic. "Jughead you're an expert!" I say as he went on the computer, "uh Betty we need a code!" Said jughead. "I don't know a code!" She panicked, "Anything you can think of!! Numbers!" He yelled. "Uh try 081902!" Said Betty, jughead typed it in and he exhaled. "We did it!" He yelled happily, "Uh guys they are here!" Yelled Veronica. "Okay Uhm let's just pretend we were hanging out!" I say we all ran to the living room and sat down.
-
"Are you guys trying to go to pops later today?" Asked jughead, "I can't my mother is taking me out of town for my father I'll be back on Sunday." Said Veronica. "It's fine what about y'all?" Asked Archie, "I'm free." Betty looked at me. "So am I, let's meet each other there at 8:30." I say, they all nodded and I went inside my house. My parents were t home still and I went upstairs to my room, I was thinking of the raven haired boy. I couldn't stop thinking about him, my phone rang "Hey honey something else came up we will be home by tomorrow noon." My dad said, "Okay sounds good."I left my room going downstairs. "I left some money in my room just incase We did have to stay longer remember stay on north side Aurora." Was the last thing he said before hanging up, I rolled my eyes and grabbed the money from his room.
-
"Oh I can't Monday, I have cheer practice." I say taking a sip out my milkshake, "How about next Thursday?" Asked Archie. "Yeah everyone should be free." Jughead nodded, "Did you guys hear, they are planning to close south side high." We all looked at each other. "Is it anytime soon?" Asked betty, "They aren't letting us know, it's like they want to see us suffer." Jughead said rolling his eyes. "Well you got us." I smiled at him, "And We won't let you down." Added betty. He smiled at us, "It's getting kind of late."said archie. "Yeah good thing my parents are out of town." I laughed, "true."